- 1 What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
- 2 Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
- 3 What can you do in Brisbane for a few hours?
- 4 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 5 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 6 What can you do in Brisbane with friends?
- 7 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 8 Where can I drive at night in Brisbane?
- 9 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 10 What is Brisbane known for?
- 11 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
Where to go in Brisbane
- South Bank. South Bank is the star precinct in Brisbane.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary has been open since the 1920s and is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Cultural Precinct.
- Mount Coot-tha.
- Brisbane River.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Australia Zoo.
- Moreton Island.
What can you do in Brisbane for a few hours?
Take a City Cat ride up or down the Brisbane River. West End area for a choice of many great restaurants. City Cat up/down river – yes special all-day tickets for Tourists. Southbank is good – also a great swimming pool.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What can you do in Brisbane with friends?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
Where can I drive at night in Brisbane?
Top 8 Night Views of Brisbane’s Skyline
- Mount Gravatt Outlook. Location: 185 Mount Gravatt Outlook Dr, Mount Gravatt QLD 4122.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Location: Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169.
- Bartley’s Hill Lookout.
- Southbank Parklands.
- New Farm Riverwalk.
- Wilson’s Outlook.
- Mount Coot-tha Lookout.
- Highgate Hill Park Lookout.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.