- 1 What is there to do between Bundaberg and Brisbane?
- 2 How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 3 Is Bundaberg worth visiting?
- 4 What is halfway between Brisbane and Bundaberg?
- 5 What’s the population of Bundaberg?
- 6 Does Bundaberg have a train station?
- 7 Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Hervey Bay?
- 8 How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 9 What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
- 10 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 11 How far is Bundaberg from the beach?
- 12 What is Bundaberg known for?
What is there to do between Bundaberg and Brisbane?
These are the best stops on a Brisbane to Bundaberg road-trip:
- Noosa Heads.
- Hervey Bay.
How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day.
Is Bundaberg worth visiting?
There are so many great things to see and do in and around Bundaberg which is why Bundaberg is definitely worth visiting. Bundaberg doesn’t just evolve around Bundaberg Rum and Bundaberg Ginger Beer, it is also the landmark of the southern most part of the Great Barrier Reef and is notable for its sugar industry.
What is halfway between Brisbane and Bundaberg?
Eumundi to Gympie (40 minutes) The Gympie region roughly marks the halfway point when traveling from Brisbane to Bundaberg and works well as a rest stop, or an overnight stay depending on how much time you’ve budgeted for your trip.
What’s the population of Bundaberg?
Bundaberg is a Queensland city located on 385km north of Brisbane. With a population over 93,000, the city is the one of the top 10 most populous cities in Queensland (9th). Bundaberg also ranks 24th biggest city by population in Australia.
Does Bundaberg have a train station?
Bundaberg railway station is located on the North Coast line in Queensland, Australia.
Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Hervey Bay?
Trains that take you there The Tilt Train travels from Brisbane to Bundaberg and Rockhampton, with RailBus Coach Connections to Hervey Bay. The Spirit of Queensland travels from Brisbane to Cairns five times a week, with RailBus Coach Connections to Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach.
How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
Greyhound Australia operates a bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay once daily. Tickets cost $28 – $55 and the journey takes 3h 30m. Premier Motor Service also services this route once daily.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
Gold Coast to Byron Bay- 20 Cool Things To Do Along The Way!
- Mt Tamborine.
- Cedar Creek Falls.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nicoll Scrub National Park.
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Freeman’s Organic Fruit Farm.
- Elliot Gruner Lookout.
- Tomewin Mountain.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
How far is Bundaberg from the beach?
Situated around 15km from the Coral Coast, Bundaberg, North Burnett is synonymous with great beaches, all of which offer different wildlife and aquatic experiences depending on your taste.
What is Bundaberg known for?
Bundaberg is most famous throughout Australia and internationally for its signature rum distillery but the regional town is also the ideal base to explore the Southern Great Barrier Reef.