- 1 What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
- 2 What do you do on a Sunday afternoon?
- 3 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 4 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 5 What are fun things to do on a Sunday?
- 6 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 7 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 8 What can adults do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
- 9 What to do in Qld when it’s raining?
- 10 What to do when it’s raining Sunshine Coast?
What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What do you do on a Sunday afternoon?
15 Things to Do on Lazy Sunday Afternoons at Home
- Get lost in a good book.
- Do some gentle exercise.
- Host a casual get-together.
- Take a long soak in the tub.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Potter around the garden.
- Prepare meals for the week.
- Enjoy a movie marathon.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What are fun things to do on a Sunday?
47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What can adults do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
Things To Do In The Brisbane On A Rainy Day
- Southbank Parklands. Don’t let a rainy day in Brisbane stop you from visiting the popular Southbank Parklands, in the heart of the city.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Urban Extreme.
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
- Slideways Go Karting.
- Inflatable World.
- Holey Moley.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving.
What to do in Qld when it’s raining?
Top 10 Things to do on a Rainy Day on the Gold Coast
- Timezone Surfers Paradise.
- Superbee Honeyworld.
- Gold Coast War Museum.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Holoverse Holographic Experience.
- Escape Hunt.
- Gold Coast Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
- Infinity Attraction. Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Surfers Paradise.
What to do when it’s raining Sunshine Coast?
19 Rainy Day activities on the Sunshine Coast
- Sea Life Sunshine Coast. Indoor aquarium featuring 11 themed zones.
- Ginger Factory.
- Caloundra Rollerdome.
- Sheer Bliss Beauty Day Spa.
- Sunshine Coast Brewery.
- Spinners Bar & Bowl Caloundra.
- Caloundra Events Centre.
- Caloundra Big Screen.