- 1 What is there to do in Gold Coast?
- 2 What can adults do on the Gold Coast?
- 3 What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
- 4 Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
- 5 What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 6 How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
- 7 Why is the Gold Coast so popular?
- 8 What can couples do on the Gold Coast?
- 9 What is there to do down the coast?
- 10 What is special about Gold Coast?
- 11 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 12 What to do on the Gold Coast when it’s raining?
- 13 Is it expensive to live on the Gold Coast?
- 14 Is Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise better?
- 15 Which is better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
What is there to do in Gold Coast?
Top Attractions in Gold Coast
- Tamborine Mountain. 489. Mountains.
- Surfers Paradise Beach. 5,930. Beaches.
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. 3,175. Shopping Malls.
- Point Danger. 129. Observation Decks & Towers.
- Sea World. 5,899.
- Warner Bros. Movie World.
- Federation Walk Coastal Reserve. 114.
- Currumbin Beach. 166.
What can adults do on the Gold Coast?
Top 10 Things to do on the Gold Coast
- Visit a Theme Park.
- Make some furry friends at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Enjoy the view from the SkyPoint Observation Deck.
- Australian Outback Spectacular Dinner Show.
- Chase waterfalls in the hinterland.
- Topgolf Gold Coast Packages.
- Cruise the waterways with Sea World Cruises.
What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
11 Fun Things To Do On The Gold Coast For Free
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets.
- Awesome Central Coast Festivals in 2020.
- Whale Watching.
- Beach-Hopping Days.
- Springbrook National Park.
- Gold Coast regional Botanic Gardens.
- Feed The Pelicans at Ian Dipple Lagoon.
Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
Incredible beaches, lush hinterland, theme parks – there’s no end to the reasons to visit the Gold Coast. This iconic tourist destination is a must for a glimpse into the quintessential “Aussie lifestyle.” As experts in Australian travel, we’ll help plan your vacation to include a stay in the Gold Coast.
What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well! I flew from India to Gold Coast in a Flyscoot flight, which is a low frill budget airline.
Why is the Gold Coast so popular?
Famous for its beaches, surf, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting Australian families for many decades. The region has 70 kilometres of uninterrupted coastline and is fringed by rainforest hinterland, including world heritage-listed national parks.
What can couples do on the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast Date Ideas
- Dinner with a view at SkyPoint Observation Deck.
- Romantic picnic with an alpaca at Mountview Alpaca Farm.
- Seafood buffet at Citrique Restaurant.
- Beer tasting with Hop On Brewery Tours.
- Twilight mini golf at Putt Putt Mermaid Beach.
- Cabaret Night at Dracula’s.
- Natural Bridge Glow Worms.
What is there to do down the coast?
10 things to do in the South Coast, NSW
- Murramarang National Park.
- Murramarang Walking Trails.
- Surf Spots and Soulrider Surf School.
- Murramarang Fishing Spots.
- Mogo Zoo.
- Dolphin Watch Cruises.
- Original Gold Rush Colony.
- Jamberoo Action Park.
What is special about Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast’s star attraction is its beaches, including the world-renowned stretch of sand at Surfers Paradise. Beyond the beaches, discover laid-back neighbourhoods, a booming culinary scene and the Gold Coast’s famous theme parks.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What to do on the Gold Coast when it’s raining?
Top 10 Things to do on a Rainy Day on the Gold Coast
- Timezone Surfers Paradise.
- Superbee Honeyworld.
- Gold Coast War Museum.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Holoverse Holographic Experience.
- Escape Hunt.
- Gold Coast Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
- Infinity Attraction. Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Surfers Paradise.
Is it expensive to live on the Gold Coast?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 911$ (1,248A$) without rent. Gold Coast is 26.14% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Gold Coast is, on average, 60.23% lower than in New York.
Is Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise better?
If you stay in Broadbeach, there is a better cafe culture, whereas Surfers Paradise is more tourist fodder. The beaches tend to be less crowded here. It’s also easier to access the south parts of the Gold Coast, which are Burleigh and Currumbin, which have beautiful beach areas.
Which is better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
Mooloolaba is a great family option for a Sunshine Coast holiday and much more affordable than Noosa. If you’re after more of a budget option holiday, Mooloolaba is a great place to stay. There’s also a lot going on in Mooloolaba and loads of things to do in the area.