- 1 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 2 What should I do on a Saturday night?
- 3 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
- 5 Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
- 6 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 7 What should I do on a Saturday alone?
- 8 What can you do at 9pm?
- 9 How can I have fun alone?
- 10 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 11 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 12 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 13 What do locals do in Brisbane?
- 14 What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
- 15 Whats open in Brisbane today?
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
Things to do in Brisbane at night
- Yatala Drive-In. So, you’re searching for a romantic night in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley.
- Open Air Cinema Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go on a River Dinner Cruise.
- Try your hand at kayaking.
- Two words; Holey Moley!
- Go back in time to old-school games.
What should I do on a Saturday night?
26 Creative & Fun Things To Do For Free on Saturday Night
- Board Game Night.
- Night Hike/Bike.
- Make Some Extra Money.
- Do a Brewery or Vineyard Tour.
- Learn Something New.
- Girls (or Boys) Night In.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What should I do on a Saturday alone?
15 Things To Do on Weekend Alone
- # 1 Start a new painting with lots of colours.
- # 2 Go for a walk in your nearby playground.
- # 3 Watch the sunrise or sunset.
- # 4 Go for a long drive with no thoughts in mind.
- # 5 Gaze at the stars in the evening.
- # 6 Have some experiments in your kitchen.
- # 7 Teach yourself to meditate.
What can you do at 9pm?
9 things every person should do after 9pm
- Turn Off Tech. We’re all guilty of it: checking our email one last time or watching one more instagram story, right before bed.
- Read a book.
- Plan for the next day.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Take care of your skin.
- Cull the caffeine and stop eating.
How can I have fun alone?
Things to Do Alone Outside
- Go for a jog. Run at your own pace, burn off some stress, and stop whenever you feel like it.
- Read a book in the park. Pick a comfortable place outside to enjoy that book you’ve been wanting to read.
- Start a garden.
- Explore nature.
- Play with your pet.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Do some stargazing.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What do locals do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
November Events in Brisbane
- Planning Weddings presents The Acacia Ridge Wedding & Celebrations Expo. Essential outing for Acacia Ridge couples.
- Brisbane Visual Arts Community – 2021 Arts and Craft POP-UP Shop. Showcasing QLD designed & made unique art & craft works.
- Non Stop Cent Auction.
Whats open in Brisbane today?
What is Open today – Labour Day – Monday 3rd May 2021 in Brisbane?
- Museum of Brisbane, Brisbane 10am – 5pm.
- Sciencentre, South Brisbane 9.30am – 4pm.
- Queensland Museum, South Brisbane 9.30am – 4pm.
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, South Brisbane – 10am – 5pm.
- State Library of Queensland, South Bank – 10am – 5pm.