- 1 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 2 What towns are north of Brisbane?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
- 4 Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
- 5 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 6 Which side of Brisbane is better?
- 7 What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- 8 What is the best country town to live in Australia?
- 9 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 10 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 11 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
What towns are north of Brisbane?
Brisbane Northern Suburb Profiles
- Gordon Park and Kedron.
- Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West and Mc Dowall.
- Hendra and Nundah.
- Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights and Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford and Stafford Heights.
- Bridgeman Downs.
- Bald Hills and Bracken Ridge.
What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
Where to go in Brisbane
- South Bank. South Bank is the star precinct in Brisbane.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary has been open since the 1920s and is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Cultural Precinct.
- Mount Coot-tha.
- Brisbane River.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Australia Zoo.
- Moreton Island.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Which side of Brisbane is better?
“ North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- Gordon Park, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West, Mc Dowall.
- Hendra, Nundah, Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights, Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Bridgeman Downs, Bald Hills, Bracken Ridge.
What is the best country town to live in Australia?
100 Best Towns in Australia – 1 to 10
- #1 – Yamba, NSW.
- #2 – Esperance, WA.
- #3 – Port Douglas, QLD.
- #4 – Broome, WA.
- #5 – Port Fairy, VIC.
- #6 – Beechworth, VIC.
- #7 – Byron Bay, NSW.
- #8 – Apollo Bay, VIC.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.