- 1 What side of Brisbane is Bulimba?
- 2 Is Bulimba a good suburb?
- 3 Is Bulimba south or east?
- 4 What Council is Bulimba in?
- 5 What does bulimba mean in Aboriginal?
- 6 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 7 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 8 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 9 Is Logan classed as Brisbane?
- 10 Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
- 11 What are the inner city suburbs of Brisbane?
- 12 What council is wynnum?
- 13 What council is Beenleigh?
What side of Brisbane is Bulimba?
Bulimba is a suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) north-east of the CBD, on the southern bank of the Brisbane River, and borders Balmoral, East Brisbane, Hawthorne, and Morningside. The 2011 Australian Census recorded a population of 5,941 in the suburb.
Is Bulimba a good suburb?
Not only is Bulimba a fun suburb for families, it also boasts some of Brisbane’s best schools, like Bulimba State School and St Peter and Paul’s. Many locals claim Bulimba Primary School is the city’s prettiest, complete with a “kitchen garden” filled with vegetables and a chook pen.
Is Bulimba south or east?
The Inner South-East region includes the old South & East Brisbane areas (historically a South-East inner city), and is further enclosed by (West) the Norman and (East) Bulimba Creeks (and alignment to their catchment; in this case, with parts of the Gateway Motorway), and by the Brisbane River (North) and the current
What Council is Bulimba in?
bulimba | Brisbane City Council.
What does bulimba mean in Aboriginal?
The traditional names may have referred to animals or plants found there; for example, Bulimba, a suburb in Brisbane, is anglicised from the Yuggera / Goenpul language: Bulimba which means ‘ place of magpie lark (peewee) ‘. -Ba, -bah, -da, -dah as a suffix ending in Aboriginal languages generally refers to ‘place of’.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is Logan classed as Brisbane?
What region is it? Brisbane is within the south-east corner of Queensland. The greater Brisbane region refers to the entire coastal plain. The area is made up of five different urban centres, including Brisbane City, Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay, and Redland City.
Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
20 kilometres south-west of Brisbane is the city of Logan. Ideally located in the grown corridor between the River City and the Gold Coast. Logan has many developing suburbs offering great value house and land packages, a good public transport system and easy access to the best of South-East Queensland.
What are the inner city suburbs of Brisbane?
Inner-city areas list
- Brisbane CBD.
- Dutton Park-Fairfield.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Highgate Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Kelvin Grove-Herston.
- New Farm.
- Newstead-Bowen Hills.
What council is wynnum?
wynnum | Brisbane City Council.
What council is Beenleigh?
Beenleigh – Logan City Council.