- 1 Which suburbs are in South Brisbane?
- 2 What is considered South Brisbane?
- 3 Is South Brisbane safe?
- 4 Is South Brisbane in Greater Brisbane?
- 5 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 Where should I live in Brisbane?
- 7 What part of Brisbane is Logan?
- 8 What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
- 9 Where should I not live in Brisbane?
- 10 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
- 11 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 12 Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
- 13 Is Chermside greater Brisbane?
Which suburbs are in South Brisbane?
Brisbane Southern Suburb Profiles
- Moorooka, Nathan and Salisbury.
- Macgregor, East Mt Gravatt, Mt Gravatt and Upper Mt Gravatt.
- Holland Park and Holland Park West.
- Ellen Grove, Forest Lake and Heathwood.
- Eight Mile Plains and Runcorn.
- Durack, Inala, Oxley and Richlands.
- Doolandella, Larapinta, Pallara and Willawong.
What is considered South Brisbane?
The suburb is on the southern bank of the Brisbane River, bounded to the north-west, north, and east by the median of the river. The river to the east of the suburb is the South Brisbane Reach.
Is South Brisbane safe?
These suburbs have a large population and are known for being dangerous because of their nightlife and abundance of shops. South Brisbane, Chermside and Inala had high crime rates as well, and are also filled with many people, shops and public transport.
Is South Brisbane in Greater Brisbane?
Brisbane is within the south-east corner of Queensland. The greater Brisbane region refers to the entire coastal plain. Making up to about 15,842 square kilometres of land.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Where should I live in Brisbane?
These are Brisbane’s best lifestyle suburbs:
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Petrie Terrace.
What part of Brisbane is Logan?
Logan City is located in southern Brisbane, between 15 and 50 kilometres south of the Brisbane GPO. Logan City is bounded by Brisbane City and Redland City in the north, Gold Coast City in the east, the Scenic Rim Regional Council area in the south, and Ipswich City in the west.
What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
Windsor. Few would know that the popular inner-north suburb is home to the smallest house in Brisbane and one of the oldest, Oakwal (circa 1864), while some of the best vistas of Brisbane can be taken in from its hilltop reservoirs.
Where should I not live in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
20 kilometres south-west of Brisbane is the city of Logan. Ideally located in the grown corridor between the River City and the Gold Coast. Logan has many developing suburbs offering great value house and land packages, a good public transport system and easy access to the best of South-East Queensland.
Is Chermside greater Brisbane?
In 1947 greater Brisbane had the same perimeter but its core had bulged to over 410,000. The newer northern suburbs included Nundah and Chermside, while urban tentacles reached south to Holland Park and Moorooka.