- 1 How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 2 How do I get to Byron Bay from Brisbane?
- 3 How far is it from Brisbane airport to Byron Bay?
- 4 How far is it from Byron Bay to the Queensland border?
- 5 What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
- 6 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 7 Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
- 8 How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 9 How do you get around Byron Bay?
- 10 How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
- 11 How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
- 12 Is there a bus from Brisbane to Noosa?
- 13 Do I need a border pass to enter Qld?
- 14 Is there public transport in Byron Bay?
- 15 Can I travel within NSW?
How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day.
How do I get to Byron Bay from Brisbane?
A light rail and buses run directly to Brisbane Roma Street transit terminal, which has a choice of buses to Byron Bay. There are also direct shuttles to Byron Bay, which take around two hours.
How far is it from Brisbane airport to Byron Bay?
Brisbane Airport (airport code BNE) The Brisbane Airport is a 1hr 50 minute drive from Byron Bay.
How far is it from Byron Bay to the Queensland border?
The distance between Byron Bay and Queensland is 1158 km.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
Gold Coast to Byron Bay- 20 Cool Things To Do Along The Way!
- Mt Tamborine.
- Cedar Creek Falls.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nicoll Scrub National Park.
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Freeman’s Organic Fruit Farm.
- Elliot Gruner Lookout.
- Tomewin Mountain.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
Byron Bay is a small town and everything is easily accessible, you really don’t need a car to get around. Airport Car Hire is expensive. We have many departures to and from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina Airports to suit your travel plans.
How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
Greyhound Australia operates a bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay once daily. Tickets cost $28 – $55 and the journey takes 3h 30m. Premier Motor Service also services this route once daily.
How do you get around Byron Bay?
How To Get Around Byron Bay
- BYRON BAY AIRBUS & AIRPORTER servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- LIFT BYRON BAY servicing Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- BYRON EASY BUS servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- STEVES TRANSPORT servicing Ballina to Byron.
How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
The fastest way to get from Byron Bay to Gold Coast is to drive. Taking this option will cost $11 – $17 and takes 1h 6m. Is there a direct bus between Byron Bay and Gold Coast? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Byron Bay and arriving at Surfers Paradise.
How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
Approximately 162 km north of Brisbane, Noosa is located in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. It’s a 2-hour drive (or ride aboard a Brisbane to Noosa bus) and just around half an hour if from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Is there a bus from Brisbane to Noosa?
Is there a direct bus between Brisbane and Noosa Heads? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Brisbane and arriving at Noosa Junction. Services depart twice daily, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 10m.
Do I need a border pass to enter Qld?
Queensland entry pass Everyone entering Queensland who has been interstate, excluding Freight and Logistics, is required to complete a declaration before entering Queensland. If you have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days you cannot enter unless you have a right of entry.
Is there public transport in Byron Bay?
Getting around Byron Bay The public bus network and numerous bicycle paths make it easy to get around Byron Bay. Taxis, hire cars and bus tours are also available.
Can I travel within NSW?
Travelling intrastate (within NSW) If you live in NSW regional and rural areas, you must have a reasonable excuse to enter an area subject to stay-at-home rules or local government areas of concern.