- 1 How long does it take to get to Maldives from Brisbane?
- 2 Can you fly direct to Maldives from Australia?
- 3 How long does it take to fly to the Maldives from Australia?
- 4 Which airport do you fly to for the Maldives?
- 5 How do you get to Maldives from Brisbane?
- 6 In what country is Maldives located?
- 7 How much does it cost to fly from Australia to the Maldives?
- 8 Can you fly directly to the Maldives?
- 9 How far is Maldives from Australia by plane?
- 10 What airlines fly direct to the Maldives?
- 11 What is the best way to get to Maldives?
- 12 Are Maldives safe?
How long does it take to get to Maldives from Brisbane?
The flight itself would only be about 11 hours (I think 7 to Sing the 4 to Male) but the connections will mean it takes about 18 hours.
Can you fly direct to Maldives from Australia?
There are no direct flights to the Maldives from Australia, but Scoot, SriLankan Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways, operate connecting routes to these islands.
How long does it take to fly to the Maldives from Australia?
Airports in the Maldives Flying time from Australia to Asian hub airports such as Kuala Lumpur or Singapore is between 8 and 10 hours. Flights from these cities onward to the Maldives will take about 4 or 5 hours.
Which airport do you fly to for the Maldives?
All flights touch down in the Maldives’ only major airport, Malé (or Ibrahim Nasir) International Airport (MLE).
How do you get to Maldives from Brisbane?
There aren’t any direct flights from Brisbane to the Maldives. The cheapest indirect route goes to Malé via Singapore.
In what country is Maldives located?
Lodging prices vary, depending on exactly where you’re staying, but it’s a safe bet to say the wet season — specifically, May through August — is the cheapest time to stay in the Maldives. According to travel search site Kayak, average hotel prices are at their lowest in May, when you can expect to pay $369 per night.
How much does it cost to fly from Australia to the Maldives?
The cheapest ticket to the Maldives from Australia found in the last 72 hours was $430 one-way, and $1,214 round-trip. The most popular route is from Sydney to Malé and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,214.
Can you fly directly to the Maldives?
You can fly to the Maldives every day of the year with our partner airline, Qatar Airways, from London, Manchester and Edinburgh. Between November and March you can also fly direct to the Maldives with British Airways. In both cases, you’ll fly into Malé, the capital.
How far is Maldives from Australia by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Australia and Maldives is 7,150 km= 4,443 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Australia to Maldives, It takes 7.93 hours to arrive.
What airlines fly direct to the Maldives?
Airlines that fly to the Maldives
- Aeroflot from Moscow (SVO)
- AirAsia from Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Air France from Paris (CDG)
- Air India from Bengaluru (BLR) and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Alitalia from Rome (FCO)
- Austrian Airlines from Vienna (VIE)
- Bangkok Airways from Bangkok (BKK)
- British Airways from London Gatwick (LGW)
What is the best way to get to Maldives?
Male International Airport is serviced by international flights from Europe, Middle East, Singapore, Sri Lanka and other regions. You will need to take a sea plane or a speed boat to reach your resort from Male Airport. The trip can range from 45 minutes to an hour and a half, depending on the location of your resort.
Are Maldives safe?
Luckily, when it comes to the Maldives, this archipelagic country is deemed particularly safe for tourists. The crime rate and incarceration rates are pretty low. However, petty thefts and robberies have become commonplace in the last few years, especially in the capital city Malé.