- 1 How many days does it take to drive from Melbourne to Brisbane?
- 2 Where should I stop between Melbourne and Brisbane?
- 3 How much does it cost to drive from Brisbane to Melbourne?
- 4 How long does it take to drive from Queensland to Melbourne?
- 5 What is halfway between Brisbane and Melbourne?
- 6 Can you drive from Melbourne to Brisbane in one day?
- 7 What town is halfway between Melbourne and Gold Coast?
- 8 Where should I stop driving from Melbourne to Gold Coast?
- 9 Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Melbourne?
- 10 Is it cheaper to drive or fly?
- 11 How much gas does it take to drive around Australia?
- 12 Can I put my car on a train to Queensland?
- 13 How long does it take to drive to the Gold Coast from Melbourne?
How many days does it take to drive from Melbourne to Brisbane?
2,610 km | 28 hr drive | 30 days The Melbourne to Brisbane Drive (or Brisbane to Melbourne Drive) takes in half of the East Coast of Australia.
Where should I stop between Melbourne and Brisbane?
Points of Interest
- Stop 1 Melbourne to Falls Creek. Approx drive time: 4 hours 41 minutes.
- Stop 2 Falls Creek to Canberra.
- Stop 3 & 4 Canberra to Sydney via the Southern Highlands.
- Stop 5 & 6 Sydney to Port Macquarie via Port Stephens.
- Stop 7 & 8 Port Macquarie to Byron via Coffs Harbour.
- Stop 9 Byron to Brisbane.
How much does it cost to drive from Brisbane to Melbourne?
How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Melbourne? Driving to Melbourne and back from Brisbane will take a hefty 37 hours and consume around $695 of fuel on average. Split four ways, that’s $173.75 per person.
How long does it take to drive from Queensland to Melbourne?
Yes, the driving distance between Melbourne to Queensland is 1747 km. It takes approximately 18h 36m to drive from Melbourne to Queensland.
What is halfway between Brisbane and Melbourne?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Brisbane, Australia to Melbourne, Australia is Wellington, Australia.
Can you drive from Melbourne to Brisbane in one day?
By Car. The quickest route between Melbourne and Brisbane takes about 18 hours and cuts a path through central Victoria and New South Wales. However, a slightly longer coastal route (21 hours) would be of more interest to most travelers.
What town is halfway between Melbourne and Gold Coast?
The best city between Melbourne, Australia and Gold Coast, Australia to meet is Sydney, Australia which is about 22 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Rooty Hill, Australia. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 33° 46′ 11″ S and 150° 50′ 50″ E.
Where should I stop driving from Melbourne to Gold Coast?
Melbourne to Gold Coast Drive If you are planning a road trip to Gold Coast from Melbourne, some top places worth stopping along the way are Benalla, Coffs Harbour and Lennox Head.
Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Melbourne?
No, there is no direct train from Brisbane to Melbourne. However, there are services departing from Brisbane and arriving at Southern Cross via Central Station.
Is it cheaper to drive or fly?
Driving might be the cheapest option for you. Even though it can take longer to drive than fly for long-distance trips, gas and lodging can be cheaper than plane tickets, baggage fees, and rental cars. This benefit covers the cost of a hotel night so your only travel expenses are gas and food.
How much gas does it take to drive around Australia?
Fuel: Driving 20,000 kilometres in a van will cost about $3,055 (calculated at $1.37 per litre with this fuel calculator). Camping fees: Spending 60 nights in national parks and the remaining 30 in caravan parks would cost you about $1620 (60 x $12 + 30 x $30).
Can I put my car on a train to Queensland?
If you’re looking to move a private vehicle, fleet cars, or even museum and collector cars and bikes, then Transporting my Car by Rail to QLD Australia is the obvious choice… We will get all the ducks lined up to deliver your car, on time, intact and to the price we quote.
How long does it take to drive to the Gold Coast from Melbourne?
Driving from Melbourne to the Gold Coast should take you 16 hrs 15 mins in normal traffic. Check out How far is Melbourne to the Gold Coast by car for more details.