- 1 Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
- 2 How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 3 Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
- 4 Does Byron Bay have an airport?
- 5 Can I drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 6 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 7 Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
- 8 How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
- 9 Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
- 10 Why is Byron Bay so popular?
- 11 Is Byron Bay Expensive?
- 12 Does Byron Bay have a train station?
- 13 Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
- 14 How do you get around Byron Bay?
- 15 How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
There are 3 ways to get from Brisbane to Byron Bay by bus, train, tram or car.
How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
There are 3 direct buses per day and 23 buses per week from Brisbane to Byron Bay. The trip takes around 4 hours and tickets cost from 22 USD.
Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
For an unforgettable trip to Byron Bay, choose a train that departs from Town Hall Station and arrives at Casino Station. The railroad connecting two cities is about 549 miles.
Does Byron Bay have an airport?
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (airport code BNK) Up to 58 flights per week operate out of the airport on Jetstar, Virgin and Rex. FlyPelican operates the Newcastle service 6 days a week. Once you have landed there are plenty of options to get you on your way.
Can I drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day. We recommend taking all day. The scenic route from Brisbane to Byron Bay is immensely rewarding.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
No, there is no direct train from Gold Coast station to Brisbane station. However, there are services departing from Cypress Avenue station and arriving at Central station, platform 3 via Helensvale station, platform 2. The distance between Gold Coast and Brisbane is 71 km.
How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
The fastest way to get from Byron Bay to Gold Coast is to drive. Taking this option will cost $11 – $17 and takes 1h 6m. Is there a direct bus between Byron Bay and Gold Coast? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Byron Bay and arriving at Surfers Paradise.
Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
Byron Bay (Minjungbal: Cavvanbah) is a beachside town located in the far-northeastern corner of the state of New South Wales, Australia on Bundjalung Country. It is located 772 kilometres (480 mi) north of Sydney and 165 kilometres (103 mi) south of Brisbane.
Why is Byron Bay so popular?
Byron Bay is famous for its unique ambience, which is a big part of the “Byron” feeling. Blend in the amazingly relaxed atmosphere, The Byron Bay locals as well as the many Pubs & Clubs in Byron Bay and bustling live music scene, it’s hard NOT to have a good time in Bryon Bay!
Is Byron Bay Expensive?
As the publication reported this morning: “Byron Bay has vaulted above Sydney to become the nation’s most expensive major housing market after prices nearly doubled in just one year.” Realestate.com.au statistics also show that prices in Byron have overtaken prices in Sydney.
Does Byron Bay have a train station?
Home to the Byron Solar Train, North Beach Station is on Bayshore Drive. There is plenty of free parking, a disabled access toilet, shelter, seating and bicycle racks.
Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
Byron Bay is a small town and everything is easily accessible, you really don’t need a car to get around. Airport Car Hire is expensive. We have many departures to and from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina Airports to suit your travel plans.
How do you get around Byron Bay?
How To Get Around Byron Bay
- BYRON BAY AIRBUS & AIRPORTER servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- LIFT BYRON BAY servicing Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- BYRON EASY BUS servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- STEVES TRANSPORT servicing Ballina to Byron.
How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
The distance between Byron Bay and Queensland is 1158 km.