- 1 How do I get from Byron Bay to Brisbane?
- 2 Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
- 3 Can I drive from Byron Bay to Brisbane?
- 4 Does Byron Bay have a train station?
- 5 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 6 Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
- 7 Do you need a car for Byron Bay?
- 8 Is Byron Bay closer to Sydney or Brisbane?
- 9 How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
- 10 Do I need a permit to enter Qld?
- 11 Can you drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
- 12 Can I enter by road to Queensland during the Covid 19 pandemic?
- 13 Is Byron Bay Expensive?
- 14 How do you get around Byron Bay?
- 15 How much is the train to Byron Bay?
How do I get from Byron Bay to Brisbane?
The distance between Byron Bay and Brisbane is 143 km. The road distance is 166.1 km. How do I travel from Byron Bay to Brisbane without a car? The best way to get from Byron Bay to Brisbane without a car is to bus which takes 2h 10m and costs $18 – $55.
Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
There are 3 ways to get from Brisbane to Byron Bay by bus, train, tram or car.
Can I drive from Byron Bay to Brisbane?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day. We recommend taking all day. The scenic route from Brisbane to Byron Bay is immensely rewarding.
Does Byron Bay have a train station?
Home to the Byron Solar Train, North Beach Station is on Bayshore Drive. There is plenty of free parking, a disabled access toilet, shelter, seating and bicycle racks.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
No, there is no direct train from Gold Coast station to Brisbane station. However, there are services departing from Cypress Avenue station and arriving at Central station, platform 3 via Helensvale station, platform 2. The distance between Gold Coast and Brisbane is 71 km.
Do you need a car for Byron Bay?
Absolutely! 2. Re: Byron Bay do I need car hire? Traffic can be a nightmare in centre BB on weekends/holidays but you do need a car to explore inland and around the coast.
Is Byron Bay closer to Sydney or Brisbane?
You are here In fact Cape Byron is the most easterly point in Australia and is the first place in Australia to welcome the rising sun each day. Brisbane is 165km (102miles) or a 1hour 50 minute drive north. Sydney is 765km (473 miles) or 8 hour and 30 minute drive south.
How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
The distance between Byron Bay and Queensland is 1158 km.
Do I need a permit to enter Qld?
Queensland entry pass Everyone entering Queensland who has been interstate, excluding Freight and Logistics, is required to complete a declaration before entering Queensland.
Can you drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
Yes, the driving distance between Gold Coast to Byron Bay is 91 km. It takes approximately 1h 5m to drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay.
Can I enter by road to Queensland during the Covid 19 pandemic?
You must complete a Queensland entry pass to enter Queensland from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand, including returning Queensland residents. This helps us reduce the risk of COVID-19 in Queensland and manage outbreaks. You must complete the Queensland entry pass prior to your entry into Queensland.
Is Byron Bay Expensive?
As the publication reported this morning: “Byron Bay has vaulted above Sydney to become the nation’s most expensive major housing market after prices nearly doubled in just one year.” Realestate.com.au statistics also show that prices in Byron have overtaken prices in Sydney.
How do you get around Byron Bay?
How To Get Around Byron Bay
- BYRON BAY AIRBUS & AIRPORTER servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- LIFT BYRON BAY servicing Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- BYRON EASY BUS servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- STEVES TRANSPORT servicing Ballina to Byron.
How much is the train to Byron Bay?
The cheapest way to get from Sydney to Byron Bay is to take a train, tickets to which cost on average 26 USD and travel time is 15 hours.