- 1 Where should I stop between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 2 Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
- 3 What is the Sunshine Coast known for?
- 4 How far is Brisbane from Sunshine Beach?
- 5 What is there to see between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 6 How long does Sunshine Coast take?
- 7 Where is better to live Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast?
- 8 What’s better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
- 9 Is Sunshine Coast a good investment?
- 10 Where should I live on the Sunshine Coast?
- 11 What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
- 12 Why is it called Sunshine Coast?
- 13 What is there to do at Sunshine Beach?
- 14 How do I get from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 15 Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
Where should I stop between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Sunshine Coast Hinterland Highlights Brisbane Road Trip
- Brisbane to the Glass House Mountains 72km.
- Glass House Mountains to Buderim, 33km.
- Buderim to Monteville, 24km.
- Monteville to Maleny, 15km.
- Maleny to Conondale, 19km.
- Conondale to Cambroon, 16km.
- Cambroon to Kenilworth, 9km.
- Kenilworth to Eumundi, 33km.
Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
Summary about cost of living in Sunshine Coast, Australia: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 3,315$ (4,543A$) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 973$ (1,333A$) without rent. Sunshine Coast is 24.41% less expensive than New York (without rent).
What is the Sunshine Coast known for?
Located about 100 km north of Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast is well-known for its pristine beaches, scenic drives and unspoiled national parks. From the ocean to the hinterland, restaurants in this region take advantage of fresh local produce.
How far is Brisbane from Sunshine Beach?
The distance between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast is 103 km. The road distance is 119.6 km.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Brisbane to Noosa road trip itinerary
- Bribie Island.
- Glass House Mountains.
- Noosa National Park.
- Great Sandy National Park.
- Surfing and boating in the Gold Coast.
- Noosa Everglades.
- Stunning sunsets over mountains and rivers.
How long does Sunshine Coast take?
Located 100 km (62 mi) north of the centre of Brisbane in South East Queensland, on the Coral Sea coastline, its urban area spans approximately 60 km (37 mi) of coastline and hinterland from Pelican Waters to Tewantin.
Where is better to live Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast?
Simply put, in terms of natural attractions, the Sunshine Coast has everything the Gold Coast has plus slightly more – the beaches are equally spectacular but less crowded, the hinterland has additional features to make it slightly more attractive, and fewer highrises makes for slightly less inhibited atmosphere in
What’s better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
Mooloolaba is a great family option for a Sunshine Coast holiday and much more affordable than Noosa. If you’re after more of a budget option holiday, Mooloolaba is a great place to stay. There’s also a lot going on in Mooloolaba and loads of things to do in the area.
Is Sunshine Coast a good investment?
The Sunshine Coast is one of the hottest property markets right now as Queensland enjoys the highest interstate migration rates in the country. And why not, when this beautiful area is experiencing steady population growth, low vacancy rates, and significant government spending on infrastructure.
Where should I live on the Sunshine Coast?
If you’re more drawn to the lush greenery of the Sunshine Coast hinterlands than you are to the white sandy beaches, Eumundi is your ideal escape to nature. This small town is home to a thriving art and live-music scene. It also hosts the famous Eumundi markets and offers a friendly village-like community.
What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
FREE AND FUN ACTIVITIES ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- VISIT A MARKET.
- STROLL THROUGH A BOTANIC GARDEN.
- HAVE A PICNIC.
- HIKE TO A WATERFALL.
- CLIMB A MOUNTAIN.
- MARVEL AT THE RAINFOREST.
- VISIT A MUSEUM.
- LISTEN AND LEARN AT A TALK AT THE LIBRARY.
Why is it called Sunshine Coast?
The naming of “The Sunshine Coast” originated with a pioneer family: the Roberts of Roberts Creek. In 1914, Harry Roberts painted “The Sunshine Belt” name on the side of the freight house on the first wharf built in Roberts Creek, and the name was apparently used to promote Roberts Creek as a summer resort destination.
What is there to do at Sunshine Beach?
The Top 10 Things to do on the Sunshine Coast
- Wildlife & fun at Australia Zoo. Location: 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, QLD.
- Aquatic entertainment at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
- Go Whale Watching.
- Aquaduck Sunshine Coast.
- Noosa Everglades.
- Get Lost At Bellingham Maze.
- The Ginger Factory.
- Take a Mooloolaba Cruise.
How do I get from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
There are a number of shuttle services that run daily from Brisbane to Byron Bay. Greyhound and Premier Coaches also service the Brisbane to Byron Bay route. Greyhound and Premier Coaches have services from Sydney to Byron Bay. If you fly into Ballina there are numerous shuttle services to Byron Bay.
Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
No, there is no direct train from Gold Coast station to Brisbane station. However, there are services departing from Cypress Avenue station and arriving at Central station, platform 3 via Helensvale station, platform 2. The distance between Gold Coast and Brisbane is 71 km.