- 1 What is there to do in South Bank today?
- 2 Can you swim at Southbank now?
- 3 Is Southbank open on Sunday?
- 4 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 5 What is Southbank Melbourne?
- 6 Is South Brisbane safe?
- 7 Can dogs swim at South Bank?
- 8 Is South Bank Safe?
- 9 Can you drink alcohol at Southbank Brisbane?
- 10 What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
- 11 What is the postcode for Southbank?
- 12 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 13 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
What is there to do in South Bank today?
The Top 10 Things To Do on Brisbane’s South Bank
- The Arbour. Architectural Landmark.
- South Bank Collective Markets. Market.
- Nepalese Peace Pagoda. Historical Landmark.
- Streets Beach. Natural Feature.
- Queensland Museum. Museum.
- The Wheel of Brisbane. Architectural Landmark.
- Tony Gould Gallery. Art Gallery.
- River Quay Amphitheatre.
Can you swim at Southbank now?
Brisbane is known for its gorgeously warm weather, so it is only fitting that South Bank houses a few different pools. These aqua spaces are free to use and are open all year round.
Is Southbank open on Sunday?
Opening hours – Open Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 5pm; – Closed Good Friday; – Closed Christmas Day; – Anzac Day and other public holiday hours to be advised on this page.
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is Southbank Melbourne?
The Top 10 Things To Do in Southbank, Melbourne
- Eureka Skydeck 88. Building.
- Melbourne Recital Centre. Concert Hall.
- National Gallery of Victoria. Art Gallery, Building.
- Melbourne River Cruises. Bridge.
- Southgate. Shopping Mall.
- Arts Centre Melbourne. Building.
- Ponyfish Island.
- The Atlantic Restaurant.
Is South Brisbane safe?
These suburbs have a large population and are known for being dangerous because of their nightlife and abundance of shops. South Brisbane, Chermside and Inala had high crime rates as well, and are also filled with many people, shops and public transport.
Can dogs swim at South Bank?
Just make sure you steer clear of South Bank’s wet areas (streams, pools, beach and fountains) and eating areas, as dogs are not permitted there. South Bank can be quite a busy space with pedestrians, cyclists and even people on segways making the rounds.
Is South Bank Safe?
South Bank has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for London.
Can you drink alcohol at Southbank Brisbane?
No matter what your mood, you’ll find a picnic spot to suit it at South Bank. River Quay Green, Riverside Green and Picnic Island Green are the most popular. Please note on New Year’s Eve and Australia Day, South Bank Parklands is alcohol-free for public safety reasons.
What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
November Events in Brisbane
- Planning Weddings presents The Acacia Ridge Wedding & Celebrations Expo. Essential outing for Acacia Ridge couples.
- Brisbane Visual Arts Community – 2021 Arts and Craft POP-UP Shop. Showcasing QLD designed & made unique art & craft works.
- Non Stop Cent Auction.
What is the postcode for Southbank?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.