- 1 What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
- 4 What can adults do in Brisbane?
- 5 What can we do in Brisbane at night?
- 6 What is there to do in Brisbane CBD at night?
- 7 What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
- 8 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 9 How can I spend my weekend in Brisbane?
- 10 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 11 What are fun activities for adults?
- 12 What should I do for fun?
- 13 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What can adults do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What can we do in Brisbane at night?
Things to do in Brisbane at night
- Yatala Drive-In. So, you’re searching for a romantic night in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley.
- Open Air Cinema Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go on a River Dinner Cruise.
- Try your hand at kayaking.
- Two words; Holey Moley!
- Go back in time to old-school games.
What is there to do in Brisbane CBD at night?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
Brisbane heatwave: Places to go and things to do to stay cool as temperatures soar
- Head to your local pool.
- Lunch at the Bay.
- Visit Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct.
- Join your local library.
- Swim at South Bank beach.
- Enjoy Brisbane Botanical Gardens Mt Coot-tha.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
How can I spend my weekend in Brisbane?
How to spend your long weekend in Brisbane
- Early evening: Boutique beers and bars.
- Morning: Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Afternoon: Urban adventure.
- Evening: Sunset cruise.
- Afternoon: South Bank Parklands.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What should I do for fun?
47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.