- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is on Sunshine Coast school holidays?
- 3 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 4 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 5 What to do on the Sunshine Coast when it’s raining?
- 6 What is Gold Coast school holidays?
- 7 What is the rainy season in Brisbane?
- 8 What is the rainiest month in Brisbane?
- 9 Is Brisbane expensive?
- 10 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 11 What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is on Sunshine Coast school holidays?
School Holidays Activities in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast
- Beaches of Caloundra.
- Caloundra Street Fair.
- Queensland Air Museum.
- Spinners Bar & Bowl.
- Bigscreen Cinemas Caloundra.
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
- Escape Room Oz.
- Rollerdome Family Skate Centre.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What to do on the Sunshine Coast when it’s raining?
19 Rainy Day activities on the Sunshine Coast
- Sea Life Sunshine Coast. Indoor aquarium featuring 11 themed zones.
- Ginger Factory.
- Caloundra Rollerdome.
- Sheer Bliss Beauty Day Spa.
- Sunshine Coast Brewery.
- Spinners Bar & Bowl Caloundra.
- Caloundra Events Centre.
- Caloundra Big Screen.
What is Gold Coast school holidays?
School Holiday Activities on the Gold Coast
- THE BIG WEDGIE. OPEN THESE SPRING & SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS 2021
- RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
- iFLY INDOOR SKYDIVING.
- BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP.
- ARTVO GOLD COAST.
- CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY.
- ZERO LATENCY.
- MOUNTVIEW ALPACA FARM.
What is the rainy season in Brisbane?
You’ll find better airfare and hotel room deals during Brisbane’s wet, humid season, which spans from December all the way to early March. Just note that the soggy weather might put a damper on your outdoor activities.
What is the rainiest month in Brisbane?
* Data from weather station: Brisbane, Australia. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December. On average, February is the wettest month with 183.0 mm (7.20 inch) of precipitation. On average, August is the driest month with 30.0 mm (1.18 inch) of precipitation.
Is Brisbane expensive?
Mercer’s Cost of Living Survey for 2020 saw Brisbane tied with Adelaide for the rank of 126th most expensive city out of the 209 cities surveyed. This is considerably lower than Sydney though, which is the country’s most expensive city at 66th.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
Where to meet the Easter Bunny in Brisbane 2021
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Sunday 4 April, Sandstone Point Hotel, from 10am – 5pm.
- Redcliffe Pop Up Easter Markets: Sunday 4 April, Redcliffe Parade, from 8am – 2pm.
- Easter Show: Saturday 10 April, Pine Rivers Park, from 12.30pm – 6.30pm.