- 1 What is there to do in Brisbane today?
- 2 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 3 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 5 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 6 Is the museum at Southbank free?
- 7 What can you do for free?
- 8 What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
- 9 What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
- 10 What do you do on the weekend?
- 11 What is there to do in Ipswich today?
- 12 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 13 What is Brisbane known for?
- 14 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
What is there to do in Brisbane today?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
Is the museum at Southbank free?
The Museum is an expansive centre with five levels (0 – 4) of exhibitions to explore and entry is free! As it is situated in Southbank it is an easy trip in via public transport though if you would prefer to drive then you can park underneath at the Cultural Centre for $15 for the day.
What can you do for free?
15 Free or Cheap Things to Do
- Go to a museum, aquarium or zoo. Many aquariums, museums and zoos waive admission fees on certain days.
- Read a book. Dive into a new book or revisit an old favorite.
- Catch a movie.
- Play, or watch, a game.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go thrift shopping.
- Spend time outdoors.
What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
Free Things to Do in Brisbane at night
- Watch some free comedy. Yes really!
- Have a Barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Watch the Sunset at Mt Coot-tha.
- Wander around the night markets.
- Explore the sights and smells at Eat Street.
- Check out the view of the city from the Clock Tower.
- Have a late night picnic at Wilsons Outlook.
What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
Where to meet the Easter Bunny in Brisbane 2021
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Sunday 4 April, Sandstone Point Hotel, from 10am – 5pm.
- Redcliffe Pop Up Easter Markets: Sunday 4 April, Redcliffe Parade, from 8am – 2pm.
- Easter Show: Saturday 10 April, Pine Rivers Park, from 12.30pm – 6.30pm.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is there to do in Ipswich today?
Top Attractions in Ipswich
- Queens Park. 398.
- The Workshops Rail Museum. 282.
- Queensland Pioneer Steam Railway Co-op Ltd. Scenic Railroads.
- Nerima Gardens. Gardens.
- Ipswich Nature Centre. Zoos • Parks.
- Colleges Crossing Recreational Reserve. Bodies of Water.
- Robelle Domain. Bodies of Water • Parks.
- Pan Pacific Peace Gardens.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.