- 1 Is Balmoral a good suburb in Brisbane?
- 2 Is Balmoral a good suburb?
- 3 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 4 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 5 Is Camp Hill a good suburb?
- 6 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
- 8 Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
- 9 What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
- 10 What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
- 11 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Is Balmoral a good suburb in Brisbane?
Tucked away behind some of Brisbane’s more renowned riverside areas, Balmoral is a quaint suburb with all the right connections. With direct access to the Brisbane river and all the amenities that go with it, this well-kept secret is a respite from its thriving inner-city neighbours.
Is Balmoral a good suburb?
” Great place to live ” everything you need is here – nice and quiet, great cafes and dining – cinema, and only 8 mins of town.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is Camp Hill a good suburb?
Camp Hill is a lovely family oriented suburb, highly sought after for it’s proximity to popular local Schools, Carindale Shopping Centre, and proximity to city, and trendy coffee club lifestyle. Close to public transport, and a lovely leafy suburb, a great mix of elegant Queenslanders and modern homes.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
We believe in the free flow of information Brisbane has “Logan bogans”. And in Melbourne, the western suburb of Sunshine is colloquially referred to as “Scumshine”. These areas are commonly characterised as problem places, inhabited by “problem people”.
What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
Revealed: The Most Liveable Suburbs In Brisbane
- St Kilda West.
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Albert Park.
What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
Across 17 indicators, 260 Greater Brisbane suburbs were ranked for the inaugural Domain Liveable Brisbane study, which has given us this list.
- Alderley. Alderley is Brisbane’s most liveable city, according to a new study from Deloitte and Tract.
- Red Hill.
- Kelvin Grove.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.