- 1 Is keperra a good suburb?
- 2 What Council is Keperra?
- 3 What is the population of Keperra?
- 4 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 5 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 What council is enoggera in?
- 7 How many suburbs does Brisbane City Council have?
- 8 What council is wynnum?
- 9 What is the postcode for keperra?
- 10 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 11 Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
Is keperra a good suburb?
” Quiet family friendly suburb ” Houses are being renovated near us, close to the train station so definitely an up-and-coming suburb. Plenty of nice couples who walk their dogs on our street and we see lots of young families about too. The Woolies and Bunnings precinct is very convenient and so close.
What Council is Keperra?
keperra | Brisbane City Council.
What is the population of Keperra?
In the 2016 Census, there were 6,807 people in Keperra (State Suburbs). Of these 47.1% were male and 52.9% were female. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people made up 3.4% of the population. The median age of people in Keperra (State Suburbs) was 38 years.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What council is enoggera in?
Enoggera Ward | Brisbane City Council.
How many suburbs does Brisbane City Council have?
Find map, library and park information for Brisbane City Council’s 190 mainland suburbs, additional islands and localities in Moreton Bay.
What council is wynnum?
wynnum | Brisbane City Council.
What is the postcode for keperra?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
We believe in the free flow of information Brisbane has “Logan bogans”. And in Melbourne, the western suburb of Sunshine is colloquially referred to as “Scumshine”. These areas are commonly characterised as problem places, inhabited by “problem people”.