- 1 Is Stafford a suburb of Brisbane?
- 2 Is Stafford North or South Brisbane?
- 3 Is Stafford Qld a good suburb?
- 4 Who owns Stafford City Centre?
- 5 What is Stafford like to live in?
- 6 Is Stafford a good place to invest?
- 7 Which side of Brisbane is better?
- 8 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 9 What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- 10 Is Chermside West a good suburb?
- 11 Is Everton Park a good suburb?
- 12 Is Wavell Heights a good suburb?
- 13 Is Staffordshire in West Midlands?
Is Stafford a suburb of Brisbane?
Stafford is a suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Is Stafford North or South Brisbane?
Stafford Heights is 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) north of the Brisbane central business district.
Is Stafford Qld a good suburb?
“This is a typical Brisbane suburb ” This is one of the better starter suburbs around Brisbane. It is reasonably close to the city, and the schools aren’t too bad.
Who owns Stafford City Centre?
Registrant/s: YFG Shopping Centres Pty Ltd / ACN 056 974 844.
What is Stafford like to live in?
Residents are happiest in places which overlook areas of outstanding natural beauty and are far enough away from London and the county town ticks all the boxes. Affordable housing, countryside and a market town are what makes homeowners happy, according to a recent survey by estate agent group Hamptons International.
Is Stafford a good place to invest?
It has quality independent retailers, quaint cobbled streets, the celebrated period Victoria Park, as well as an increasing range of attractive foot outlets – it’s easy to see why it’s the ideal location for those attracted to both the urban and the rural.
Which side of Brisbane is better?
“ North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- Gordon Park, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West, Mc Dowall.
- Hendra, Nundah, Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights, Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Bridgeman Downs, Bald Hills, Bracken Ridge.
Is Chermside West a good suburb?
Chermside is a great easy-living suburb – it has everything and within walking reach. It is a suburb wilth all kind of housing options – majority of it detached residential but there are lots of units and now quite a few multi storey apartment blocks.
Is Everton Park a good suburb?
“Great Suburb, Close to City” Public transport is excellent as you can catch lots of different buses from South Pine Road. It’s also really close to shopping centres and supermarkets. Overall, Everton Park is a great suburb to live in.
Is Wavell Heights a good suburb?
Wavell Heights is generally a desirable suburb. The best pockets are the locations that have high elevation away from the main roads (Rode Road & Hamilton Road).
Is Staffordshire in West Midlands?
The West Midlands comprises Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire. Parts of the historic counties of Warwickshire, Worcestershire, and Staffordshire make up the metropolitan county of West Midlands.