- 1 Where should I not live in Brisbane?
- 2 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 3 What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
- 4 What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
- 5 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
- 8 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
- 9 What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
- 10 What do I need to know before moving to Brisbane?
- 11 Is Brisbane safe at night?
- 12 Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
- 13 What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
- 14 Is Brisbane a good place to live?
- 15 Is it a good time to sell property in Brisbane?
Where should I not live in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
Across 17 indicators, 260 Greater Brisbane suburbs were ranked for the inaugural Domain Liveable Brisbane study, which has given us this list.
- Alderley. Alderley is Brisbane’s most liveable city, according to a new study from Deloitte and Tract.
- Red Hill.
- Kelvin Grove.
What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
Best suburbs in Brisbane
- Rochedale South. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Brisbane.
- Mount Ommaney. 4.5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Brisbane.
- East Brisbane. 4.5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Brisbane.
- Boronia Heights. 4.5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Brisbane.
- Aspley. 4.5/5.
- Mount Gravatt East. 4.5/5.
- Birkdale. 4.5/5.
- Tingalpa. 4.5/5.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
Revealed: The Most Liveable Suburbs In Brisbane
- St Kilda West.
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Albert Park.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.
What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
Windsor. Few would know that the popular inner-north suburb is home to the smallest house in Brisbane and one of the oldest, Oakwal (circa 1864), while some of the best vistas of Brisbane can be taken in from its hilltop reservoirs.
What do I need to know before moving to Brisbane?
Here are ten things you should know before moving to Brisbane.
- Mild winters. With its sub-tropical climate, winter is truly a non-event.
- Great size for a city.
- Get your go card.
- Push button to exit the train.
- It’s the capital of a biiiiig state.
- Weekend getaways galore.
- Green space.
- Where’s Skippy?
Is Brisbane safe at night?
Brisbane is a safe and vibrant 24-hour city but in any big city, crime does happen. The safety of all residents and visitors is paramount to the QPS.
Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
Living near the beach in Brisbane The closest beachside suburbs to Brisbane CBD are the northside Redcliffe and Margate. You can enjoy year-round beach and city life here. In Redcliffe, the average unit rental is around $360pw; Margate is $315pw.
What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s cheapest suburb is Ellen Grove, approximately 20 kilometres south-west of the CBD. Ray White Forest Lake agent Thanh Ngo says he regularly gets first-home buyers and investors new to the area who are stunned at the prices.
Is Brisbane a good place to live?
” Brisbane is a great place to live, work and relax, so it’s no surprise that more and more people are choosing to call our city home,” he said. “Brisbane is a liveable city with great weather, vibrant green spaces, lively bars and restaurants, world-class galleries and premier events.
Is it a good time to sell property in Brisbane?
Brisbane real estate agents are better placed to get a higher price for a property when there are multiple buyers submitting offers. Historically, spring is the time that this will most likely occur.