- 1 How long is flight from Australia to Bora Bora?
- 2 How do you get to Bora Bora from Brisbane?
- 3 Can you fly from Australia to Bora Bora?
- 4 Is Bora Bora or Maldives closer to Australia?
- 5 Is Bora Bora or Maldives better?
- 6 How expensive is it in Bora Bora?
- 7 How long is flight from Brisbane to Tahiti?
- 8 How long is the flight from Brisbane to Maldives?
- 9 How safe is Bora Bora?
- 10 Can you fly direct from Hawaii to Bora Bora?
- 11 Which is better Bora Bora or Fiji?
- 12 Which is cheaper Fiji or Maldives?
- 13 What’s cheaper than Bora Bora?
How long is flight from Australia to Bora Bora?
It takes approximately 22h 27m to get from Australia to Bora-Bora, including transfers. How long is the flight from Australia to Bora-Bora? There is no direct flight from Sydney Airport to Bora Bora Airport. The quickest flight takes 24h 35m and has two stopovers.
How do you get to Bora Bora from Brisbane?
Train to Gold Coast, fly
- Take the train from South Brisbane station, platform 1 to Robina station, platform 1.
- Fly from Gold Coast (OOL) to Bora Bora (BOB)
Can you fly from Australia to Bora Bora?
Passengers must fly to Tahiti first in order to take Bora Bora flights – Jetstar, Emirates, Qantas and Air New Zealand are all carriers that service this route from Australia.
Is Bora Bora or Maldives closer to Australia?
Takeaway on Travel: Maldives is closer to Europe and Asia, Bora Bora is closer from Australia/New Zealand and the US/South America.
Is Bora Bora or Maldives better?
The Maldives is more readily accessible from Europe and Africa than Bora Bora is, but if you are based in the United States then Bora Bora is the better option. As a general idea: it takes about 10 hours on a direct flight to get from London to the Maldives, and about 24 hours to fly to Bora Bora.
How expensive is it in Bora Bora?
There are limited flights to Bora Bora (only four per day), and they all originate in Tahiti. Hotels are few and fancy, ranging from $400–$2,000 per night for the lowest standard rates. The average cost for a week-long holiday in Bora Bora starts at around $11,000 for two.
How long is flight from Brisbane to Tahiti?
9h 0min is the average flight time from Brisbane to Papeete.
How long is the flight from Brisbane to Maldives?
How long is the flight from Brisbane to the Maldives? Pretty long. You’ve got to get to the Maldivian capital city, Malé, first. That can take between 15 and 55 hours, depending on the stopover.
How safe is Bora Bora?
It’s less than an hour’s flight from Papeete, Tahiti. This secluded South Pacific location does afford Bora Bora a good amount of safety, a minimal amount of crime, and plenty of hired security surrounding the posh resorts. By all accounts, almost everywhere in Bora Bora is safe.
Can you fly direct from Hawaii to Bora Bora?
The distance between Bora-Bora and Hawaii is 2610 miles. There is no direct flight from Bora Bora Airport to Honolulu Airport.
Which is better Bora Bora or Fiji?
When it comes to cost and other worldly scuba diving, Fiji is the most effective choice. However, if you want overwater bungalows and adventure on the island, Bora Bora is a great choice.
Which is cheaper Fiji or Maldives?
If you are willing to compromise a little bit in terms of snorkeling experience or tranquility of the beaches Fiji holidays are much cheaper than the Maldives. If are you seeking luxury resorts Maldives offers much more options.
What’s cheaper than Bora Bora?
7 Places Like Bora Bora Without the Enormous Costs
- Holiday Inn Resort, Vanuatu.
- KC Resort & Over Water Villas, Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Pulo Cinta Eco Resort, Indonesia.
- AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort, Malaysia.
- Gangehi Island Resort, Maldives.
- Koro Sun Resort, Fiji.
- Anthony’s Key Resort, Roatan, Honduras.