- 1 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 2 What can adults do in Brisbane?
- 3 Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
- 4 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 5 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 6 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 7 What are fun activities for adults?
- 8 What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
- 9 Is it safe to walk in Brisbane at night?
- 10 What is the best area to live in Brisbane?
- 11 Where should I move in Brisbane?
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
What can adults do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
Is it safe to walk in Brisbane at night?
IMO it is safe to walk at night alone anywhere in Brisbane, unlike Sydney or Melbourne.
What is the best area to live in Brisbane?
These are Brisbane’s best lifestyle suburbs:
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Petrie Terrace.
- West End.
- New Farm. Located two kilometers from Brisbane’s CBD, New Farm is an inner-city suburb where the median house price is $1,525,000 and the median unit price is $564,000.
Where should I move in Brisbane?
Brisbane Suburb Guides
- New Farm. If you’re looking for the ‘hip factor’, trendy New Farm offers it in spades.
- Kelvin Grove. For those looking to be close to Uni, Kelvin Grove is home to a Queensland University of Technology campus.
- Northern Suburbs.
- Southern Suburbs.
- Mount Gravatt.