- 1 What side of Brisbane is Hamilton?
- 2 Is Hamilton north or south of Brisbane?
- 3 Is Hamilton Brisbane a good suburb?
- 4 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 5 Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
- 6 Which side of Brisbane is better?
- 7 What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- 8 What are the outer suburbs of Brisbane?
- 9 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 10 Where should I move in Brisbane?
- 11 What are the best suburbs to live in Queensland?
- 12 What areas are included in Greater Brisbane?
What side of Brisbane is Hamilton?
Situated on the Brisbane River on the city’s north side, these days the suburb of Hamilton is seen as a fairly elite place to reside. Situated on the Brisbane River on the city’s north side, these days the suburb of Hamilton is seen as a fairly elite place to reside.
Is Hamilton north or south of Brisbane?
Hamilton is an affluent riverside mixed-use suburb in the north-east of the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hamilton is located along the north bank of the Brisbane River.
Is Hamilton Brisbane a good suburb?
Hamilton is one of Brisbane’s most expensive suburbs but has a high density of fast food. The suburb also scored highly for access to fresh food, however, suggesting the suburb has an array of food options; some healthy, some less so.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
20 kilometres south-west of Brisbane is the city of Logan. Ideally located in the grown corridor between the River City and the Gold Coast. Logan has many developing suburbs offering great value house and land packages, a good public transport system and easy access to the best of South-East Queensland.
Which side of Brisbane is better?
“ North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- Gordon Park, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West, Mc Dowall.
- Hendra, Nundah, Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights, Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Bridgeman Downs, Bald Hills, Bracken Ridge.
What are the outer suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane Outer Western Suburbs
- Karana Downs, Kholo and Mt Crosby.
- East Ipswich.
- Barellan Point, Chuwar and Karalee.
- Coalfalls, Ipswich CBD and Sadliers Crossing.
- Blackstone, Dinmore and Ebbw Vale.
- Deebing Heights, Flinders View, Raceview, Ripley and Swanbank.
- Churchill, West Ipswich, Leichhardt, One Mile and Wulkuraka.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
Where should I move in Brisbane?
Where are the best suburbs to live in Brisbane?
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Petrie Terrace.
What are the best suburbs to live in Queensland?
Where to live in Queensland
- Proserpine. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Queensland.
- Buddina. 5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Queensland.
- Bundall. 5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Queensland.
- North Ward. 5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Queensland.
- Point Vernon. 5/5.
- Rochedale South. 5/5.
- Molendinar. 5/5.
- Broadbeach Waters. 5/5.
What areas are included in Greater Brisbane?
The greater Brisbane region refers to the entire coastal plain. Making up to about 15,842 square kilometres of land. The area is made up of five different urban centres, including Brisbane City, Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay, and Redland City.