- 1 How long is a plane flight from Brisbane to Bali?
- 2 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali by plane?
- 4 How long is the flight from Brisbane to Indonesia?
- 5 How much is it from Sydney to Bali?
- 6 How many Aussies go to Bali each year?
- 7 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
- 8 What airlines fly to Thailand from Brisbane?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali expensive to visit?
How long is a plane flight from Brisbane to Bali?
The average flight time for direct flights from Brisbane to Bali is 6 hours and 5 minutes. The average distance by plane from Brisbane to Bali is 4500 kilometres. Brisbane (AEST: UTC +10) is 2 hours ahead of Bali (WITA: UTC +8). There’s one airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How far is Bali by plane?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 30h 32m, covering a distance of 9649 miles.
How long is the flight from Brisbane to Indonesia?
Flight time from Brisbane to Jakarta is 10 hours 10 minutes.
How much is it from Sydney to Bali?
The cheapest flight price from Sydney to Bali is $216. On average you can expect to pay $1,563. The most popular route, (Sydney Kingsford Smith – Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai), can usually be booked for $605.
How many Aussies go to Bali each year?
In 2020, Australia was the largest feeder market for direct foreign tourist arrivals to Bali, Indonesia. In that year, Australians made around 222 thousands visits to Bali. 6
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What airlines fly to Thailand from Brisbane?
Several airlines offer cheap airfares from Brisbane to Bangkok, including Qantas, Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Thai Airways, and Emirates. With about 525 return flights from Brisbane to Bangkok each week, you’ll have no problem getting to this amazing city.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.