- 1 Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Gold Coast?
- 2 What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 3 How far is Gold Coast from Brisbane by plane?
- 4 How much does an uber cost from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast?
- 5 What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
- 6 Is July a good time to visit Gold Coast?
- 7 Does Gold Coast have winter?
- 8 What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
- 9 Is it safe to swim in Gold Coast?
- 10 Where is the safest place to live in Queensland?
Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Gold Coast?
You can catch a train directly from either the Brisbane Domestic, Brisbane International, and in Brisbane city heading to the Gold Coast. The train begins at the Brisbane Airport Domestic terminal, then proceeds to the nearby International Terminal.
What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
How far is Gold Coast from Brisbane by plane?
Flight distance from Gold Coast to Brisbane (Gold Coast Airport – Brisbane Airport) is 59 miles / 95 kilometers / 51 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 36 minutes. Driving distance from Gold Coast (OOL) to Brisbane (BNE) is 70 miles / 112 kilometers and travel time by car is about 1 hour 21 minutes.
How much does an uber cost from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast?
Uber can get you from: Brisbane Airport to Brisbane CBD, starting at $32. Brisbane Airport to South Bank, starting at $34. Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast, starting at $102.
What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
What is the coldest month in Gold Coast? With an average high-temperature of 18.8°C (65.8°F) and an average low-temperature of 14.2°C (57.6°F), July is the coldest month.
Is July a good time to visit Gold Coast?
July on the Gold Coast is a great time to visit, but accommodation is in high demand due to school holidays so you’ll need to book early to get the best deal and accommodation. Remember, July is a busy time on the Gold Coast so ensure you book your accommodation in advance to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Does Gold Coast have winter?
Winter (June – August) Winter on the Gold Coast is generally sunny and dry with average temperatures between 12.5 – 21.5°C (54.5 – 70.7°F). The Hinterland is slightly cooler with maximum winter temperatures around 16°C (60.8°F). Clear skies and dry air average cool nights.
What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
5 Gold Coast suburbs to avoid with the highest crime rate
- Surfers Paradise. Not surprising, Surfers Paradise with its high number of holiday accommodation, bars, cafes & restaurants, is ranked number one with a reported crimes’ rate of 220.8 per ‘000.
- Mermaid Beach & Broadbeach.
- Broadbeach Waters.
Is it safe to swim in Gold Coast?
While the Gold Coast is famous for its beaches the reality is that most of them are not great for swimming, especially for little kids. This is because most of the beaches, including the famous Surfer’s Paradise, have beach breaks, which means you are pounded continually by waves.
Where is the safest place to live in Queensland?
According to the Queensland Police, suburbs like Chuwar, Brookfield, Kenmore Heights, and Upper Kedron have among the lowest crime rates, and have the least number of criminal offences in terms of robbery and assault.