- 1 How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 2 Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
- 3 How do I get to Byron Bay from Brisbane?
- 4 How far is it from Brisbane airport to Byron Bay?
- 5 What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
- 6 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 7 Do you need a car for Byron Bay?
- 8 How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
- 9 Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
- 10 How do you travel around Byron Bay?
- 11 Is there public transport in Byron Bay?
- 12 Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
- 13 How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
- 14 How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
- 15 Is there a bus from Brisbane to Noosa?
How long does it take to drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day.
Is there a train from Brisbane to Byron?
There are 3 ways to get from Brisbane to Byron Bay by bus, train, tram or car.
How do I get to Byron Bay from Brisbane?
A light rail and buses run directly to Brisbane Roma Street transit terminal, which has a choice of buses to Byron Bay. There are also direct shuttles to Byron Bay, which take around two hours.
How far is it from Brisbane airport to Byron Bay?
Brisbane Airport (airport code BNE) The Brisbane Airport is a 1hr 50 minute drive from Byron Bay.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
Gold Coast to Byron Bay- 20 Cool Things To Do Along The Way!
- Mt Tamborine.
- Cedar Creek Falls.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nicoll Scrub National Park.
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Freeman’s Organic Fruit Farm.
- Elliot Gruner Lookout.
- Tomewin Mountain.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
Do you need a car for Byron Bay?
Absolutely! 2. Re: Byron Bay do I need car hire? Traffic can be a nightmare in centre BB on weekends/holidays but you do need a car to explore inland and around the coast.
How far is Byron Bay from the Queensland border?
The distance between Byron Bay and Queensland is 1158 km.
Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
Byron Bay (Minjungbal: Cavvanbah) is a beachside town located in the far-northeastern corner of the state of New South Wales, Australia on Bundjalung Country. It is located 772 kilometres (480 mi) north of Sydney and 165 kilometres (103 mi) south of Brisbane.
How do you travel around Byron Bay?
Other than walking, here are some other great options for getting around town:
- Byron Taxi: Go Byron (02) 6685 5008 our only taxi company.
- Uber: Uber has just started to take of in Byron.
- Hiring a bike from Surf and Bike hire from $10 a day.
- Hiring a bike from Soul surf school by dropping in at 1/31 Lawson St.
Is there public transport in Byron Bay?
Getting around Byron Bay The public bus network and numerous bicycle paths make it easy to get around Byron Bay. Taxis, hire cars and bus tours are also available.
Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
For an unforgettable trip to Byron Bay, choose a train that departs from Town Hall Station and arrives at Casino Station. The railroad connecting two cities is about 549 miles.
How do I get from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
The fastest way to get from Byron Bay to Gold Coast is to drive. Taking this option will cost $11 – $17 and takes 1h 6m. Is there a direct bus between Byron Bay and Gold Coast? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Byron Bay and arriving at Surfers Paradise.
How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
Approximately 162 km north of Brisbane, Noosa is located in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. It’s a 2-hour drive (or ride aboard a Brisbane to Noosa bus) and just around half an hour if from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Is there a bus from Brisbane to Noosa?
Is there a direct bus between Brisbane and Noosa Heads? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Brisbane and arriving at Noosa Junction. Services depart twice daily, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 10m.