- 1 How long does it take to drive to Melbourne to Brisbane?
- 2 How many miles apart are Melbourne and Brisbane?
- 3 Can I catch a train from Melbourne to Brisbane?
- 4 What town is halfway between Melbourne and Brisbane?
- 5 What town is halfway between Melbourne and Gold Coast?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Brisbane?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 8 Is Brisbane or Melbourne better?
- 9 How much does it cost to go from Sydney to Brisbane by train?
- 10 Is it worth driving from Brisbane to Cairns?
- 11 Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
- 12 Where should I stop between Melbourne and Brisbane?
- 13 Can I put my car on a train to Queensland?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Melbourne by train?
How long does it take to drive to Melbourne to Brisbane?
By Car. The quickest route between Melbourne and Brisbane takes about 18 hours and cuts a path through central Victoria and New South Wales. However, a slightly longer coastal route (21 hours) would be of more interest to most travelers.
How many miles apart are Melbourne and Brisbane?
The shortest distance (air line) between Melbourne and Brisbane is 854.27 mi (1,374.82 km). The shortest route between Melbourne and Brisbane is 1,098.93 mi (1,768.56 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 20h 48min.
Can I catch a train from Melbourne to Brisbane?
No, there is no direct train from Melbourne to Brisbane. However, there are services departing from Southern Cross and arriving at Brisbane via Central Station. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 26h 21m.
What town is halfway between Melbourne and Brisbane?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Melbourne, Australia to Brisbane, Australia is Wellington, Australia.
What town is halfway between Melbourne and Gold Coast?
The best city between Melbourne, Australia and Gold Coast, Australia to meet is Sydney, Australia which is about 22 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Rooty Hill, Australia. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 33° 46′ 11″ S and 150° 50′ 50″ E.
What is the best month to visit Brisbane?
The best time to visit Brisbane is from March to May – autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Temperatures during this season hover between the high 50s and mid-80s with little rainfall later in the season.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
Is Brisbane or Melbourne better?
A global survey of 150 top cities recently ranked Brisbane as the 39th best city in the world to raise a family, outranking both Sydney (47th) and Melbourne (50th).
How much does it cost to go from Sydney to Brisbane by train?
The best way to get from Sydney to Brisbane without a car is to train which takes 14h 12m and costs $95 – $140.
Is it worth driving from Brisbane to Cairns?
A Brisbane to Cairns Road trip is one of the best you can do in Australia. The trip takes you up, or down, the state of Queensland, as you drive by some incredibly scenic spots. It is a long drive, but it is most definitely one worth doing!
Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
Great Southern Rail – Indian Pacific operates train services from Perth to Melbourne. ◉ Which airlines fly between Melbourne and Perth? Airlines that travel directly from Perth to Melbourne include Jetstar, Qantas, Tigerair Australia, Virgin Australia. The fastest trip from Perth to Melbourne by train takes 55 hours.
Where should I stop between Melbourne and Brisbane?
Points of Interest
- Stop 1 Melbourne to Falls Creek. Approx drive time: 4 hours 41 minutes.
- Stop 2 Falls Creek to Canberra.
- Stop 3 & 4 Canberra to Sydney via the Southern Highlands.
- Stop 5 & 6 Sydney to Port Macquarie via Port Stephens.
- Stop 7 & 8 Port Macquarie to Byron via Coffs Harbour.
- Stop 9 Byron to Brisbane.
Can I put my car on a train to Queensland?
If you’re looking to move a private vehicle, fleet cars, or even museum and collector cars and bikes, then Transporting my Car by Rail to QLD Australia is the obvious choice… We will get all the ducks lined up to deliver your car, on time, intact and to the price we quote.
How much does it cost to go to Melbourne by train?
How do I travel from Sydney to Melbourne without a car? The best way to get from Sydney to Melbourne without a car is to train which takes 10h 50m and costs $75 – $250.