- 1 How long does it take to fly from Broome to Brisbane?
- 2 What cities fly direct to Broome?
- 3 Can you fly into Broome?
- 4 What is there to do from Broome to Darwin?
- 5 How many days should you stay in Broome?
- 6 What days does Qantas fly to Broome?
- 7 What days are direct flights from Sydney to Broome 2020?
- 8 Is Perth in lockdown?
- 9 Is Broome safe?
- 10 Can you fly from Busselton to Broome?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Broome?
- 12 Do you need a 4WD for the Bungle Bungles?
- 13 What is there to see between Broome and Kununurra?
How long does it take to fly from Broome to Brisbane?
6h 30min is the average flight time from Broome to Brisbane.
What cities fly direct to Broome?
Business class flights from Broome
- Perth (PER) Australia.
- Brisbane (BNE) Australia.
- Melbourne (MEL) Australia.
- Sydney (SYD) Australia.
Can you fly into Broome?
The Shire of Broome has no jurisdiction over domestic or international travel to or from Broome. Western Australia’s hard border remains in place, meaning international travel is prohibited and non-essential travel from other Australian states will not be permitted.
What is there to do from Broome to Darwin?
The drive from Broome to Darwin will take you to some of Northern Australia’s most iconic natural attractions including Geikie Gorge, Lake Argyle, Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, Yellow Water and Kakadu National Park. Travel on sealed road for the complete itinerary. Less dust than the Gibb River Road and just as much fun!
How many days should you stay in Broome?
Kimberley Safari – If you are travelling to Broome because it is the starting point for a Kimberley safari that you intend to join, it is a good idea to give yourself 3-4 days in the town to relax and take in the sights before you start your exploration of what is one of the last true wilderness areas in the world.
What days does Qantas fly to Broome?
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday have the highest number of daily flights from Perth to Broome.
What days are direct flights from Sydney to Broome 2020?
Fly direct to Broome in 2020 from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- Sundays (7 June – 23 August 2020), no services on 28th June, 5th July and 19th July.
- Tuesday (5 May– 6 October), Saturday (4 April – 10 October), Sunday (28 June – 19 July)
Is Perth in lockdown?
The Perth and Peel lockdown will end as planned at 12:01am, Saturday 3 July. Travel outside Perth and Peel is permitted with restrictions. People who are leaving the region must continue to wear masks and will not be allowed to visit hospitality, entertainment and recreation venues or other public gatherings.
Is Broome safe?
Broome is an incredibly safe place to backpack and travel — even if you’re traveling solo, and even as a solo female traveler. Violent attacks and petty theft are rare. People are nice and helpful and you’re unlikely to get into trouble.
Can you fly from Busselton to Broome?
You can book direct flights from Busselton to Broome that take around hours,too.
What is the best time of year to visit Broome?
The best time to visit Broome, weatherwise: April to November. The cheapest time to visit Broome: The wet season offers the best deals and the cheapest prices. To avoid the torrential rain, travel early in the peak season between March and April.
Do you need a 4WD for the Bungle Bungles?
Tip #6 – You don’t need a 4WD to see the Bungles The Bungle Bungle road is a very very bumpy 53km dirt road that can take up to two and half hours to drive. But if you do drive in, make sure you have a 4WD and if towing, single-axle off-road trailers only.
What is there to see between Broome and Kununurra?
BROOME TO KUNUNURRA
- (THE EASY WAY)
- DAY 1- BROOME TO FITZROY CROSSING (396KM)
- DAY 2 — FITZROY CROSSING TO GEIKIE GORGE (40KM RETURN)
- DAY 3 — FITZROY CROSSING TO MIMBI CAVES AND HALLS CREEK (289KM)
- DAY 4 — HALLS CREEK TO WOLFE CREEK CRATER — (302KM)