- 1 How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 2 Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
- 3 How long is it from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 4 Where do you fly to for Byron Bay?
- 5 Can I drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 6 What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
- 7 Why is Byron Bay so popular?
- 8 Is Byron Bay Expensive?
- 9 Does Byron Bay have a train station?
- 10 Is Byron Bay closer to Sydney or Brisbane?
- 11 Can you drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
- 12 Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
- 13 How much does it cost to go to Byron Bay?
- 14 Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
- 15 How do you get around Byron Bay?
How much is the bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
Greyhound Australia operates a bus from Brisbane to Byron Bay once daily. Tickets cost $28 – $55 and the journey takes 3h 30m. Premier Motor Service also services this route once daily.
Can you catch a train to Byron Bay?
For an unforgettable trip to Byron Bay, choose a train that departs from Town Hall Station and arrives at Casino Station. The railroad connecting two cities is about 549 miles.
How long is it from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
Driving directions from Brisbane to Byron Bay The distance from Brisbane to Byron Bay is around 101 miles. Travel time is approximately 2 hours. Average price of fuel is 18 USD.
Where do you fly to for Byron Bay?
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is the local airport and closest to Byron Bay, under 30 minutes drive time. The airport offers up to 58 flights per week from Sydney, Melbourne & Newcastle on Jetstar, Virgin Australia, FlyPelican and Rex Airlines.
Can I drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
The drive from Brisbane to Byron Bay only takes around two hours if you head there directly. If you stop off at the many beaches and natural attractions along the way, you could easily take all day. We recommend taking all day. The scenic route from Brisbane to Byron Bay is immensely rewarding.
What is there to do between Byron Bay and Brisbane?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
Why is Byron Bay so popular?
Byron Bay is famous for its unique ambience, which is a big part of the “Byron” feeling. Blend in the amazingly relaxed atmosphere, The Byron Bay locals as well as the many Pubs & Clubs in Byron Bay and bustling live music scene, it’s hard NOT to have a good time in Bryon Bay!
Is Byron Bay Expensive?
As the publication reported this morning: “Byron Bay has vaulted above Sydney to become the nation’s most expensive major housing market after prices nearly doubled in just one year.” Realestate.com.au statistics also show that prices in Byron have overtaken prices in Sydney.
Does Byron Bay have a train station?
Home to the Byron Solar Train, North Beach Station is on Bayshore Drive. There is plenty of free parking, a disabled access toilet, shelter, seating and bicycle racks.
Is Byron Bay closer to Sydney or Brisbane?
You are here In fact Cape Byron is the most easterly point in Australia and is the first place in Australia to welcome the rising sun each day. Brisbane is 165km (102miles) or a 1hour 50 minute drive north. Sydney is 765km (473 miles) or 8 hour and 30 minute drive south.
Can you drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay?
Yes, the driving distance between Gold Coast to Byron Bay is 91 km. It takes approximately 1h 5m to drive from Gold Coast to Byron Bay.
Is Byron Bay near Brisbane?
Byron Bay (Minjungbal: Cavvanbah) is a beachside town located in the far-northeastern corner of the state of New South Wales, Australia on Bundjalung Country. It is located 772 kilometres (480 mi) north of Sydney and 165 kilometres (103 mi) south of Brisbane.
How much does it cost to go to Byron Bay?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Byron Bay is $3,025 for a solo traveler, $5,433 for a couple, and $10,185 for a family of 4. Byron Bay hotels range from $67 to $198 per night with an average of $121, while most vacation rentals will cost $200 to $600 per night for the entire home.
Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
Byron Bay is a small town and everything is easily accessible, you really don’t need a car to get around. Airport Car Hire is expensive. We have many departures to and from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina Airports to suit your travel plans.
How do you get around Byron Bay?
How To Get Around Byron Bay
- BYRON BAY AIRBUS & AIRPORTER servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- LIFT BYRON BAY servicing Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- BYRON EASY BUS servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and Ballina airports.
- STEVES TRANSPORT servicing Ballina to Byron.