- 1 How do I pay a toll in Brisbane?
- 2 How do I link my Linkt and e toll?
- 3 Can you pay Linkt with BPAY?
- 4 Where can I pay my Linkt toll?
- 5 How do I avoid toll roads in Brisbane?
- 6 How do I pay a toll without a tag in Brisbane?
- 7 Is EWAY and Etoll the same?
- 8 Is EWAY now Linkt?
- 9 How do I get a refund from E Toll?
- 10 How do I pay tolls if I have no cash?
- 11 How do I put money on my Linkt account?
- 12 How do I add money to a toll?
- 13 What happens if you don’t pay tolls?
- 14 Can you use a credit card to pay PA turnpike tolls?
How do I pay a toll in Brisbane?
In Queensland, the toll payment provider is Linkt. To pay your toll please contact Linkt on 13 33 31 or at www.linkt.com.au/brisbane.
How to transfer a toll notice to another toll operator
- Go to the pay a toll notice page.
- Enter your licence plate number and the state in which your vehicle is registered.
- If the vehicle is a motorbike, check the relevant box.
- Select Search for toll notices.
- Select the toll notice(s) you would like to pay.
Can you pay Linkt with BPAY?
You can pay for your toll road travel directly from your bank account via BPAY if your Linkt account is set up for manual payments. You can also pay toll invoices or notices with BPAY. The BPAY Biller Code and reference number can be found at the bottom of your statement or invoice.
Where can I pay my Linkt toll?
You can pay a toll notice and top up your account at participating United Petroleum or newsagent outlets. Payments can be made using a credit card, debit card or cash. A minimum payment of $20 applies for manual account top ups.
How do I avoid toll roads in Brisbane?
open google maps. Enter the destination. GO to options, click on avoid tolls. drive.
How do I pay a toll without a tag in Brisbane?
If your licence plate number isn’t registered to your account, you may receive a toll invoice or notice and be charged additional fees. To avoid this, make sure you add each of your vehicles to your account. You can do this by logging in online. You can also buy a pass within 5 days of your trip.
Is EWAY and Etoll the same?
The technology has different names depending on the issuer – such as Eastlink (Eastlink Melbourne), Linkt (Queensland), E-toll (Roads & Traffic Authority NSW) and E-way ( Sydney motorways M5 and M1), however these are all interchangeable across Australia and no surcharges apply for use on other operators’ toll roads.
Is EWAY now Linkt?
E-way customers have now been transitioned across to Transurban’s retail brand, Linkt, rather than Transurban managing two separate retailers. By becoming Linkt, E-way customers will benefit from some lower fees, more flexible payment options and a better digital experience when managing their account online.
How do I get a refund from E Toll?
If you no longer live in NSW you can return your tag by registered post, with an accompanying letter advising that the tag is no longer required. You’ll need to pay any outstanding fees when closing the account, and your refund will be processed after 31 days.
How do I pay tolls if I have no cash?
Without an attendant, most tolls now use cameras. This means, if you don’t pay, the camera will capture your license plate information, and you’ll be able to pay a few different ways. Most states send you the bill in the mail, allowing you to mail a check back, pay online, or call them!
How do I put money on my Linkt account?
- Open the Linkt app.
- Tap Set Auto Top Up.
- Enter your Auto top-up and Trigger amount.
- Tap Next and choose a payment method.
- Tap Save.
How do I add money to a toll?
How to top up
- Select the ‘Pay online’ button.
- Enter your account number and password.
- Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions.
- Follow the prompts and enter your payment details.
What happens if you don’t pay tolls?
If you do not pay the unpaid toll notice, then you may receive a Demand Notice from the toll road’s payment provider. This will add more penalties to the debt, increasing the amount owing. If you fail to comply with a Demand Notice, you have committed an offence. State agencies may get involved if the matter escalates.
Can you use a credit card to pay PA turnpike tolls?
You may use a major credit card ( Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express ) at a toll booth where there is a toll collector. Unattended (coin drop) toll locations, and cashless tolling locations do not accept credit card payment.