- 1 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 2 What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
- 3 Which side of Brisbane is better?
- 4 What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
- 5 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 What is the number 1 suburb in Brisbane?
- 8 What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
- 9 Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
- 10 Is Carina a good suburb in Brisbane?
- 11 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
- 12 Is living in Brisbane expensive?
- 13 Is Brisbane a good place to live?
- 14 Is Brisbane property going to boom?
- 15 Where is a good place to live in Queensland?
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
Best suburbs in Brisbane
- Rochedale South. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Brisbane.
- Mount Ommaney. 4.5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Brisbane.
- East Brisbane. 4.5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Brisbane.
- Boronia Heights. 4.5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Brisbane.
- Aspley. 4.5/5.
- Mount Gravatt East. 4.5/5.
- Birkdale. 4.5/5.
- Tingalpa. 4.5/5.
Which side of Brisbane is better?
“ North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
Revealed: The Most Liveable Suburbs In Brisbane
- St Kilda West.
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Albert Park.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What is the number 1 suburb in Brisbane?
At the top of the list are Toowong, Brisbane City and South Brisbane coming in at number 1. With the way Brisbane’s public transport is set up, proximity to the CBD is the biggest contributor to the live scores.
What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s cheapest suburb is Ellen Grove, approximately 20 kilometres south-west of the CBD. Ray White Forest Lake agent Thanh Ngo says he regularly gets first-home buyers and investors new to the area who are stunned at the prices.
Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
Living near the beach in Brisbane The closest beachside suburbs to Brisbane CBD are the northside Redcliffe and Margate. You can enjoy year-round beach and city life here. In Redcliffe, the average unit rental is around $360pw; Margate is $315pw.
Is Carina a good suburb in Brisbane?
East of the CBD, Carina sits just past one of Brisbane’s best-performing suburbs this year, Camp Hill, which has risen by a staggering 14.8 per cent over the past 12 months and recently overtook Coorparoo in median house price, despite the fact it’s further from the city.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.
Is living in Brisbane expensive?
The average cost for a single person to live comfortably in Brisbane is from $400 to $750 per week depending on your living circumstances. Use this calculator to get a rough idea of your estimated living expenses.
Is Brisbane a good place to live?
” Brisbane is a great place to live, work and relax, so it’s no surprise that more and more people are choosing to call our city home,” he said. “Brisbane is a liveable city with great weather, vibrant green spaces, lively bars and restaurants, world-class galleries and premier events.
Is Brisbane property going to boom?
The “supersonic” property boom continues to soar with latest data showing a yearly growth rate of nearly 20 per cent — the biggest annual hike since the 1980s. The sales figures show Brisbane’s annual price rise was 18.4 per cent.
Where is a good place to live in Queensland?
Where to live in Queensland
- Proserpine. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Queensland.
- Buddina. 5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Queensland.
- Bundall. 5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Queensland.
- North Ward. 5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Queensland.
- Point Vernon. 5/5.
- Rochedale South. 5/5.
- Molendinar. 5/5.
- Broadbeach Waters. 5/5.