- 1 What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
- 2 Which suburbs are safe in Brisbane?
- 3 What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
- 4 What are the most liveable suburbs in Brisbane?
- 5 What is the number 1 suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
- 8 What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
- 9 Where should I not live in Canberra?
- 10 Where should I not live in Brisbane?
- 11 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
- 12 Where is the safest place to live in Brisbane?
- 13 Where is a good place to live in Queensland?
- 14 Is Chermside a good place to live?
- 15 Is wynnum a good place to live?
What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
Best suburbs in Brisbane
- Rochedale South. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Brisbane.
- Mount Ommaney. 4.5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Brisbane.
- East Brisbane. 4.5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Brisbane.
- Boronia Heights. 4.5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Brisbane.
- Aspley. 4.5/5.
- Mount Gravatt East. 4.5/5.
- Birkdale. 4.5/5.
- Tingalpa. 4.5/5.
Which suburbs are safe in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What areas are good to live in Brisbane?
Across 17 indicators, 260 Greater Brisbane suburbs were ranked for the inaugural Domain Liveable Brisbane study, which has given us this list.
- Alderley. Alderley is Brisbane’s most liveable city, according to a new study from Deloitte and Tract.
- Red Hill.
- Kelvin Grove.
What are the most liveable suburbs in Brisbane?
Revealed: The Most Liveable Suburbs In Brisbane
- St Kilda West.
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Albert Park.
What is the number 1 suburb in Brisbane?
At the top of the list are Toowong, Brisbane City and South Brisbane coming in at number 1. With the way Brisbane’s public transport is set up, proximity to the CBD is the biggest contributor to the live scores.
What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s cheapest suburb is Ellen Grove, approximately 20 kilometres south-west of the CBD. Ray White Forest Lake agent Thanh Ngo says he regularly gets first-home buyers and investors new to the area who are stunned at the prices.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
5 Gold Coast suburbs to avoid with the highest crime rate
- Surfers Paradise. Not surprising, Surfers Paradise with its high number of holiday accommodation, bars, cafes & restaurants, is ranked number one with a reported crimes’ rate of 220.8 per ‘000.
- Mermaid Beach & Broadbeach.
- Broadbeach Waters.
Where should I not live in Canberra?
Symonston, Charnwood, Holt and Gungahlin each have multiple areas in the 20 least advantaged parts of Canberra. The remainder of the 20 least advantaged areas are in Page, Belconnen, Mawson, Wanniassa, Isabella Plains, Hawker, Bruce and perhaps surprisingly, Braddon and Ainslie.
Where should I not live in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.
Where is the safest place to live in Brisbane?
What are the safest Brisbane suburbs to live in? The lowest crime rates reported by the Queensland Police Service are in Chuwar, Hillcrest, Brookfield, Karawatha, Kenmore Hills and Upper Kedron.
Where is a good place to live in Queensland?
Where to live in Queensland
- Proserpine. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Queensland.
- Buddina. 5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Queensland.
- Bundall. 5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Queensland.
- North Ward. 5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Queensland.
- Point Vernon. 5/5.
- Rochedale South. 5/5.
- Molendinar. 5/5.
- Broadbeach Waters. 5/5.
Is Chermside a good place to live?
Chermside. Chermside is not only an incredibly attractive place to live, it also has some of the most affordable housing on the Brisbane north rental market, averaging $390 per week.
Is wynnum a good place to live?
It’s a great spot to live. Plenty to do by the water, affordable, easy access to the city/valley (20min drive over the Gateway, 30min via Wynnum Rd), a heap of green space, and great breezes.