- 1 What can you do on a day off in Brisbane?
- 2 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 3 What should I do tonight Brisbane?
- 4 How do people in Brisbane celebrate birthdays?
- 5 What can you do in Brisbane alone?
- 6 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 7 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 8 What do you do on the weekend?
- 9 Is Brisbane safe at night?
- 10 What should I do this evening?
- 11 What do you do at night?
- 12 What is there to do in Brisbane for 30th?
- 13 What is there to do in Brisbane for 21st?
- 14 Where can I host my birthday?
What can you do on a day off in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What should I do tonight Brisbane?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
How do people in Brisbane celebrate birthdays?
Eight Activities to Plan For Your Birthday When You Want to Do More Than Just Dinner or Drinks
- DESCEND INTO NETHERWORLD FOR VINTAGE ARCADE GAMES AND DRINKS.
- PLAY FOR KEEPS AT B. LUCKY AND SONS.
- GET BOUNCY AT SKY ZONE’S TRAMPOLINE PARK.
- PLAY DIGITAL BEER PONG AT IPONG BRISBANE.
- GET CRAFTY AT MAS & MIEK CERAMIC HOUSE.
What can you do in Brisbane alone?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
Is Brisbane safe at night?
Brisbane is a safe and vibrant 24-hour city but in any big city, crime does happen. The safety of all residents and visitors is paramount to the QPS.
What should I do this evening?
Here’s a list of ideas to inspire you to break out of your post-work day routine.
- Take an evening stroll. Stretch your legs, get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery.
- Read a book.
- Sit outside.
- Go for a hike.
- Visit an art museum or gallery.
- Have friends over for dinner.
- Go to bed early.
- Go geocaching or letterboxing.
What do you do at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
What is there to do in Brisbane for 30th?
Brisbane’s best 30th birthday venues
- Regatta Hotel | Toowong.
- At Sixes and Sevens | New Farm.
- Madame Wu | Eagle Street Pier.
- Za Za Ta | Fortitude Valley.
- Darling & Co.
- Eleven Rooftop Bar | Fortitude Valley.
- Range Brewing | Newstead.
What is there to do in Brisbane for 21st?
Brisbane’s best 21st birthday party ideas
- Cloudland | Fortitude Valley. Feel like royalty as you swan around the lavish booths of Cloudland.
- Victoria Park | Herston.
- Retro’s | Fortitude Valley.
- Osbourne Hotel | Fortitude Valley.
- Blackbird | CBD.
- Hundred Acre Bar | St Lucia.
- Libertine | Petrie Terrace.
Where can I host my birthday?
Good Places To Have A Birthday Party
- Escape Room. Escape rooms make fun, teamwork-building nights with friends or family.
- Restaurant. This birthday party idea is a classic for a reason.
- Bar or Cocktail Lounge.
- Cooking Class.
- Wine Cellar/Winery.
- Dine In Movie Theatre.
- Sports Game.