- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 3 What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
- 4 How can I have fun in Brisbane?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 6 What is something I can do today?
- 7 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 8 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 9 What is Brisbane known for?
- 10 What can we do in Brisbane at night?
- 11 What should I do this evening?
- 12 What is there to do on a Saturday night?
- 13 What are fun activities for adults?
- 14 What are fun things to do when you’re bored?
- 15 What can you do in Brisbane alone?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
How can I have fun in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is something I can do today?
25 Easy (and Free) Things You Can Do Today to Shake Up Your Life
- Test drive your dream car.
- Go to lunch with someone you barely know.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Move your furniture around.
- Throw stuff away.
- Start a meditation practice.
- Take a different route.
- Send a thank-you note.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What can we do in Brisbane at night?
Things to do in Brisbane at night
- Yatala Drive-In. So, you’re searching for a romantic night in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley.
- Open Air Cinema Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go on a River Dinner Cruise.
- Try your hand at kayaking.
- Two words; Holey Moley!
- Go back in time to old-school games.
What should I do this evening?
Here’s a list of ideas to inspire you to break out of your post-work day routine.
- Take an evening stroll. Stretch your legs, get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery.
- Read a book.
- Sit outside.
- Go for a hike.
- Visit an art museum or gallery.
- Have friends over for dinner.
- Go to bed early.
- Go geocaching or letterboxing.
What is there to do on a Saturday night?
26 Creative & Fun Things To Do For Free on Saturday Night
- Board Game Night.
- Night Hike/Bike.
- Make Some Extra Money.
- Do a Brewery or Vineyard Tour.
- Learn Something New.
- Girls (or Boys) Night In.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What are fun things to do when you’re bored?
100 Things to Do When Bored
- Tye dye T-shirts. Tye dye white T-shirts in a matching color scheme with your kids.
- Color in a coloring book.
- Turn your latest family photos into a scrapbook.
- Make your own movie.
- Create slime with your kids.
- Read a book.
- Go on a walk.
- Bake something sweet.
What can you do in Brisbane alone?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.