- 1 What can I do tonight in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 3 What is there to do in Queensland today?
- 4 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 5 Is Brisbane safe at night?
- 6 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 7 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 8 What is Brisbane known for?
- 9 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 10 What is the best island to visit in Queensland?
- 11 What should I bring to Queensland?
- 12 What makes Queensland unique?
- 13 Whats open in Brisbane today?
- 14 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 15 What is there to do in Ipswich today?
What can I do tonight in Brisbane?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Queensland today?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Queensland
- Dive or Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Take a Safari through Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation.
- Go Four-Wheel-Driving on K’Gari (Fraser Island)
- Island Hop at the Whitsundays.
- Stroll along Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas.
- Visit Cairns.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
Is Brisbane safe at night?
Brisbane is a safe and vibrant 24-hour city but in any big city, crime does happen. The safety of all residents and visitors is paramount to the QPS.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What is the best island to visit in Queensland?
10 Of Queensland’s Best Islands To Pack Your Sunscreen For And Visit This Summer
- Daydream Island. Let’s start out with an old faithful for us Queenslanders, Daydream Island.
- Lady Elliot Island.
- Hinchinbrook Island.
- Fitzroy Island.
- Wilson Island.
- Heron Island.
- Great Keppel Island.
- North Stradbroke Island.
What should I bring to Queensland?
Summer weather all year! But…
- A hat that won’t blow off.
- Thongs (flip flops)
- Sneakers/Runners/Trainers for bush walks.
- Flowy dresses or trousers.
What makes Queensland unique?
Queensland has five of Australia’s eleven World Natural Heritage areas. These include the Scenic Rim National Parks, Fraser Island, Riversleigh Fossil Fields, the Wet Tropics (including Daintree National Park), and one of the Wonders of the World— the Great Barrier Reef.
Whats open in Brisbane today?
What is Open today – Labour Day – Monday 3rd May 2021 in Brisbane?
- Museum of Brisbane, Brisbane 10am – 5pm.
- Sciencentre, South Brisbane 9.30am – 4pm.
- Queensland Museum, South Brisbane 9.30am – 4pm.
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, South Brisbane – 10am – 5pm.
- State Library of Queensland, South Bank – 10am – 5pm.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What is there to do in Ipswich today?
Top Attractions in Ipswich
- Queens Park. 398.
- The Workshops Rail Museum. 282.
- Queensland Pioneer Steam Railway Co-op Ltd. Scenic Railroads.
- Nerima Gardens. Gardens.
- Ipswich Nature Centre. Zoos • Parks.
- Colleges Crossing Recreational Reserve. Bodies of Water.
- Robelle Domain. Bodies of Water • Parks.
- Pan Pacific Peace Gardens.