- 1 Does 7 Eleven sell go cards?
- 2 Where do you get a go card from?
- 3 Can I use my go card in Brisbane?
- 4 Can I travel without a go card?
- 5 How do I apply for a concession go card online?
- 6 Can I use my Opal card in Queensland?
- 7 How do I apply for a go card?
- 8 How do I know if my go card has expired?
- 9 How can I transfer balance from expired Touch n go card?
- 10 Where can I purchase a metro card?
- 11 How do I activate my seniors go card?
- 12 Is it cheaper to use Opal card?
- 13 Is Go card free?
- 14 Do old age pensioners get free train travel?
Does 7 Eleven sell go cards?
Most 7-Eleven stores will stop providing go card services as of Saturday 31 October. In a note, Translink informed that is a commercial decision taken by 7-Eleven and that it is working with other store owners to expand the go card retailer network.
Where do you get a go card from?
You can buy a go card at over 680 locations across South East Queensland including:
- selected retailers where you see the ‘buy’ symbol.
- attended Queensland Rail station ticket offices.
- fare machines at G:link tram stations, busway stations and selected bus interchanges (adult cards only).
Can I use my go card in Brisbane?
go card allows you to travel on all TransLink bus, train, ferry and tram services across greater Brisbane, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast regions. You can also use it to hire a CityCycle. At present, go card does not operate in Cairns, Mackay, Toowoomba or Townsville.
Can I travel without a go card?
If you don’t have an Opal card or contactless payment card or device, you will need to buy an Opal single trip ticket to travel.
How do I apply for a concession go card online?
How do I apply for concession fares in SEQ? You can apply for concession fares online or over the phone by calling 13 12 30 anytime. If you have registered your go card, simply login to your online account and click the ‘My Details’ tab and enter your concession details to apply.
Can I use my Opal card in Queensland?
The travel card is called Opal in New South Wales, myki in Victoria, metrocard in Adelaide, SmartRider in Perth, go card in Queensland, Greencard in Tasmania and MyWay in Canberra.
How do I apply for a go card?
How to apply
- Apply online. You can check your eligibility and apply in 10 minutes.
- Wait a minute. 60 seconds is all it takes for us to respond to your application.
- Ready, set, shop. Simply activate your card when it arrives to start shopping and reaping the rewards.
How do I know if my go card has expired?
Thirty days before your card expires you will see a warning message on the card reader each time you touch on or touch off. To check your go card’s expiry date visit translink.com.au (registered cards only), call 13 12 30 or visit a selected go card retailer. To change your expiry date visit selected go card retailers.
How can I transfer balance from expired Touch n go card?
Follow the Steps to get your money from your DORMANT or INACTIVE Touch ‘n Go card to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.touchngo.com.my/erefund.
- Step 2: Key in your Card Serial Number (MFG No) and your IC No.
- Step 3: Select E-Wallet as Refund Payment Method.
- Step 4: Done and you will receive an email.
Where can I purchase a metro card?
Where to buy a MetroCard
- At a MetroCard machine in a subway station. These machines are in most subway stations.
- At a station booth. Note: Most station booths are not making transactions because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Through your employer.
- At mobile sales buses and vans.
- At a local retailer.
How do I activate my seniors go card?
If you don’t have easy online access, you can activate your card and manage your balance by calling Card Services on 1800 569 070. Follow these easy steps to get set up so you can start enjoying your card. by calling Card Services on 1800 569 070.
Is it cheaper to use Opal card?
Opal is cheaper. using the Opal card gives you a discount on the full fare. using a credit card means you are charged the full fare.
Is Go card free?
Apply for a Seniors card + go Seniors Card + go is FREE so you won’t pay the usual $5 refundable deposit. To apply: visit the Seniors Card website. call 13 74 68.
Do old age pensioners get free train travel?
Pensioners-only free train travel If you are a NSW pensioner, you can use your four free one-way travel entitlements on NSW TrainLink Economy services within NSW without paying a booking fee. A 15% booking fee (min. $10) applies if you upgrade to First Class.