- 1 How much does a bus cost from Brisbane to Toowoomba?
- 2 Is there a bus service from Toowoomba to Brisbane?
- 3 Is there a passenger train to Toowoomba?
- 4 Can I drive from Brisbane to Toowoomba?
- 5 What is there to see between Brisbane and Toowoomba?
- 6 How do I get from Brisbane Airport to Toowoomba?
- 7 Is Toowoomba a good place to live?
- 8 Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast?
- 9 Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
- 10 Can you catch a train to Townsville?
- 11 Can you use go cards in Toowoomba?
- 12 Can you catch a train from Sydney to Brisbane?
- 13 What is the route of the inland rail?
How much does a bus cost from Brisbane to Toowoomba?
Brisbane to Toowoomba by bus For bus enthusiasts there are convenient bus routes to Toowoomba from Brisbane, which is 91 miles away. The bus trip from will take approximately 4 hours. A bus ride will cost you 31 USD on average.
Is there a bus service from Toowoomba to Brisbane?
Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Toowoomba and arriving at Brisbane. Services depart every two hours, and operate every day.
Is there a passenger train to Toowoomba?
“Toowoomba is Australia’s largest inland non-capital city, yet has no meaningful passenger rail link, so this is an opportunity we cannot miss.”
Can I drive from Brisbane to Toowoomba?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Brisbane Roma Street and arriving at Toowoomba. The distance between Brisbane and Toowoomba is 106 km. The road distance is 125.5 km.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Toowoomba?
25 things to do in the Lockyer Valley
- The Barn & Scotty’s Garage.
- German Bake and Wurst House.
- Check out the historic Spring Bluff Railway Station.
- Build your SEQ Food Trail.
- Down on 9Dorf Farms.
- Go wine tasting at Preston Peak.
- Catch a show or exhibit at the Lockyer Valley Art Gallery.
- Follow the Laidley Heritage Trail.
How do I get from Brisbane Airport to Toowoomba?
The best way to get from Brisbane Airport (BNE) to Toowoomba without a car is to bus via Roma Street station, platform 4 which takes 3h 4m and costs $30 – $65.
Is Toowoomba a good place to live?
After living in other Australian cities and travelling widely overseas, I would say that Toowoomba is a small, clean and green city, with a world-class climate and some very nice residential neighbourhoods.
Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast?
The best way to get from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast is to train which takes 2h 5m and costs $55 – $80. Alternatively, you can bus and line 600 bus and line 620 bus, which costs $24 – $45 and takes 2h 25m.
Can you catch a train from Gold Coast to Brisbane?
No, there is no direct train from Gold Coast station to Brisbane station. However, there are services departing from Cypress Avenue station and arriving at Central station, platform 3 via Helensvale station, platform 2. The distance between Gold Coast and Brisbane is 71 km.
Can you catch a train to Townsville?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Brisbane Roma Street and arriving at Townsville. Services depart five times a week, and operate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The journey takes approximately 17h 53m.
Can you use go cards in Toowoomba?
go card allows you to travel on all TransLink bus, train, ferry and tram services across greater Brisbane, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast regions. You can also use it to hire a CityCycle. At present, go card does not operate in Cairns, Mackay, Toowoomba or Townsville.
Can you catch a train from Sydney to Brisbane?
Sydney to Brisbane NSW Trainlink’s Brisbane XPT train runs once each day from Sydney Central station to Brisbane Roma Street station. The train departs Sydney each afternoon, travels overnight then arrives in Brisbane very early the following morning. The journey takes about fourteen hours.
What is the route of the inland rail?
The 1,700km Inland Rail route links Melbourne and Brisbane via regional Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. The route comprises: An enhancement of the existing interstate line from Melbourne, Victoria to Illabo, New South Wales to accommodate the double-stacked trains that will be using the line.