- 1 Are there direct flights from Brisbane to Hawaii?
- 2 What is the best day of the week to fly to Hawaii?
- 3 Are there flights from Australia to Hawaii?
- 4 Which is the best airline to fly to Hawaii?
- 5 How long is a flight to Hawaii from Brisbane?
- 6 When should you not go to Hawaii?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to go to Hawaii?
- 8 How far in advance should I book flight to Hawaii?
- 9 How long of a flight is it to Hawaii to Australia?
- 10 How many hours on a plane from Australia to Hawaii?
- 11 What is the most comfortable airline to fly to Hawaii?
- 12 Are Hawaiian Airlines extra comfort seats worth it?
- 13 What US cities have direct flights to Hawaii?
Are there direct flights from Brisbane to Hawaii?
Hawaiian Airlines has direct flights from Brisbane to Honolulu.
What is the best day of the week to fly to Hawaii?
The Cheapest Day to Fly to Hawaii is on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. Perhaps the only thing better than booking flights to Hawaii for conquering that Wednesday depression is actually leaving for Hawaii, which we’ve discovered could also help save would-be passengers some money on their trip.
Are there flights from Australia to Hawaii?
Yes, there are multiple flights from Australia to Hawaii for under $600. The cheapest flight booked recently is on Jetstar for just $580, but on average you can expect to pay $837.
Which is the best airline to fly to Hawaii?
The 6 Best Airlines That Fly to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines. Fittingly, Hawaiian Airlines offers some of the best flights to Hawaii, providing daily service to Hawaii from more North American cities than any other airline.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.
How long is a flight to Hawaii from Brisbane?
Flying to Hawaii from Brisbane The Brisbane to Hawaii flight time is just over nine hours and will see you arriving in the main Hawaii airport, Honolulu International on the island of Oahu.
When should you not go to Hawaii?
Hawaii’s Weather When it’s raining on one side of an island in Hawaii, though, the sun is usually shining on another, a short drive away. However, if the priority is to avoid heavy downpours in traditionally fun-in-the-sun locations such as Waikiki, Poipu, Kona and Kihei, the worst time to go is November through April.
What is the cheapest month to go to Hawaii?
Best Time of Year to Visit Hawaii for Low Prices Flights to Hawaii are generally at their most expensive from mid-December through mid-April. In 2019, Skyscanner estimated that flights would be cheapest in January and September and most expensive in June and December.
How far in advance should I book flight to Hawaii?
On average, the best time to buy your ticket to Hawaii is between 21 and 121 days before departure, with the period between 40 and 50 days often mentioned as a golden rule.
How long of a flight is it to Hawaii to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 11 hours 7 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours 7 minutes.
How many hours on a plane from Australia to Hawaii?
The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu is 9 hours and 40 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Honolulu is 8150 kilometres.
What is the most comfortable airline to fly to Hawaii?
1. Hawaiian Airlines. Hawaiian Airlines offers lie-flat Business Class on its international routes and lie-flat First Class on many domestic flights from North America to Hawaii. There is no difference between these products.
Are Hawaiian Airlines extra comfort seats worth it?
The legroom was fantastic (with five extra inches) and the recline incredibly comfortable. The movable headrests were excellent, and comfortable too. In seat entertainment came on after take off, and turns off shortly before landing – so you’re not going to get gate to gate entertainment with this airline.
What US cities have direct flights to Hawaii?
How to fly to Lihue, Kauai
- Denver (DEN): United.
- Los Angeles (LAX): American, Alaska, Delta, Hawaiian and United.
- Oakland (OAK): Alaska, Hawaiian and Southwest.
- Phoenix (PHX): American.
- Portland (PDX): Alaska.
- San Diego (SAN): Alaska.
- San Francisco (SFO): United.
- San Jose (SJC): Alaska and Southwest.