- 1 How can I spend my weekend in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
- 3 What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane tomorrow?
- 5 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 6 How can I spend a day in Brisbane?
- 7 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 8 What should I do tonight Brisbane?
- 9 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 10 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 11 What should I do this evening?
- 12 What do you do at night?
- 13 What do you do on the weekend?
- 14 What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
How can I spend my weekend in Brisbane?
How to spend your long weekend in Brisbane
- Early evening: Boutique beers and bars.
- Morning: Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Afternoon: Urban adventure.
- Evening: Sunset cruise.
- Afternoon: South Bank Parklands.
What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do on a Saturday night in Brisbane?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in Brisbane tomorrow?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
How can I spend a day in Brisbane?
One Day in Brisbane, Australia: A Complete Itinerary
- Stroll through the expansive Roma Street Parkland.
- Climb the bell tower at Brisbane City Hall.
- Learn about the city at the Museum of Brisbane.
- Visit Queen Street Mall and shop til you drop.
- View the river and cityscape from Victoria Bridge.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What should I do tonight Brisbane?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What should I do this evening?
Here’s a list of ideas to inspire you to break out of your post-work day routine.
- Take an evening stroll. Stretch your legs, get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery.
- Read a book.
- Sit outside.
- Go for a hike.
- Visit an art museum or gallery.
- Have friends over for dinner.
- Go to bed early.
- Go geocaching or letterboxing.
What do you do at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
November Events in Brisbane
- Planning Weddings presents The Acacia Ridge Wedding & Celebrations Expo. Essential outing for Acacia Ridge couples.
- Brisbane Visual Arts Community – 2021 Arts and Craft POP-UP Shop. Showcasing QLD designed & made unique art & craft works.
- Non Stop Cent Auction.