- 1 Is clayfield a good suburb of Brisbane?
- 2 Why is clayfield called clayfield?
- 3 What is the population of Clayfield?
- 4 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 5 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 Is clayfield safe?
- 7 Is Clayfield College a good school?
- 8 What is the postcode for Clayfield?
- 9 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 10 Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
Is clayfield a good suburb of Brisbane?
Clayfield. Clark Real Estate knows Clayfield like the backs of our hands, and as one of Brisbane’s most exclusive suburbs, with some of the highest ranking schools in the state, Clayfield is an excellent suburb to raise a family in.
Why is clayfield called clayfield?
Clayfield, a residential suburb on Sandgate Road, is 6 km north-east of central Brisbane. It is thought that the name arose from the deposits of clay used for brick making in neighbouring Hendra. Its elevation and proximity to both central Brisbane and the racecourse underpinned its appeal.
What is the population of Clayfield?
In the 2016 Census, there were 10,555 people in Clayfield (State Suburbs). Of these 47.7% were male and 52.3% were female. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people made up 1.1% of the population. The median age of people in Clayfield (State Suburbs) was 36 years.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is clayfield safe?
It is very safe and beautiful.
Is Clayfield College a good school?
With a tradition of over 80 years of providing high quality education in a Christian learning community, Clayfield College has earned an outstanding reputation for educational excellence. Clayfield College is an independent school, owned and governed by the Presbyterian and Methodist Schools Association.
What is the postcode for Clayfield?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
Is Brisbane full of Bogans?
We believe in the free flow of information Brisbane has “Logan bogans”. And in Melbourne, the western suburb of Sunshine is colloquially referred to as “Scumshine”. These areas are commonly characterised as problem places, inhabited by “problem people”.