- 1 How far is North Lakes to the beach?
- 2 What is North Lakes known for?
- 3 Is North Lakes a good suburb to invest?
- 4 Is North Lakes Brisbane safe?
- 5 Is North Lakes a suburb of Brisbane?
- 6 What’s happening to North Lakes Golf Course?
- 7 What suburbs are near Narangba?
- 8 What is North Lakes postcode?
- 9 Who built North Lakes?
- 10 When was Westfield North Lakes built?
- 11 Is kallangur a good investment?
- 12 What is the population of Moreton Bay?
How far is North Lakes to the beach?
The distance between North Lakes and Rainbow Beach is 147 km. The road distance is 212.1 km.
What is North Lakes known for?
Shopping, Restaurants, and Entertainment. For a quiet suburb town, North Lakes has a surprising number of options available for shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The large Westfield North Lakes shopping centre has over 200 stores, including IKEA, Woolworths, Target and other major retailers.
Is North Lakes a good suburb to invest?
Long Term Potential North Lakes offers one of the greatest selections of new home types of any suburb in the Moreton Bay Region. For some, this may mean investing in a single-family home with enough rooms for future children, while, for others, it may mean thinking about the retirement potential of a property.
Is North Lakes Brisbane safe?
It is a safe, nice and quiet suburb to raise your family and enjoy the life. Not far from CBD and has very good facilities. You will not complain a single bit.
Is North Lakes a suburb of Brisbane?
North Lakes is a residential suburb formally named in 2006. It is 26 km north of Brisbane, in the Pine Rivers district.
What’s happening to North Lakes Golf Course?
North Lakes Resort Golf Club announced its plans of selling the course to The Village Retirement Group due to financial losses. According to the closure statement released by the golf club, it will cease operations at the end of 2019.
What suburbs are near Narangba?
Narangba suburb boundaries, Moreton Bay Region
- Moreton Bay Region suburb boundaries.
- Burpengary suburb boundaries.
- Dakabin – Kallangur suburb boundaries.
- Dayboro area suburb boundaries.
- Deception Bay suburb boundaries.
- Morayfield suburb boundaries.
- Narangba suburb boundaries.
- North Lakes suburb boundaries.
What is North Lakes postcode?
Pros it is relatively safe and most people are friendly. My advice to anyone looking to move here would be to look at places in Murrumba Downs, North Lakes or Mango Hill and to avoid Griffin entirely.
Who built North Lakes?
North Lakes was developed by Stockland and expects a final population figure of around 25,000. Fitzgibbon Chase is built on a simple grid-based road layout.
When was Westfield North Lakes built?
Westfield North Lakes is a shopping centre in North Lakes on the northern outskirts of Brisbane. The centre first opened in on 7 August 2003 and initially included around 80 stores including Target and Coles.
Is kallangur a good investment?
With Kallangur having such close proximity to the upcoming University of the Sunshine Coast (Petrie campus), we’re finding many investors are looking to buy here now, whilst it’s still affordable. Given that Kallangur is just 5mins drive from Petrie, I’d recommend crunching the numbers to invest in this great area now.
What is the population of Moreton Bay?
The 2020 Estimated Resident Population for Moreton Bay Region is 479,639, with a population density of 231.4 persons per square km.