- 1 Is the drive from Sydney to Brisbane worth it?
- 2 Where do you stop on the way to Queensland?
- 3 Where should I stop between Sydney and Noosa?
- 4 What town is halfway between Sydney and Brisbane?
- 5 How much does it cost to drive from Sydney to Brisbane?
- 6 What town is halfway between Sydney and Gold Coast?
- 7 Where should I stop between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
- 8 How long does it take to drive to Sydney from Brisbane?
- 9 What is half way between Sydney and Sunshine Coast?
- 10 Where is the stop between Brisbane and Coffs Harbour?
- 11 What is halfway between Sydney and Noosa?
- 12 Is Noosa or Byron Bay better?
- 13 Can you fly to Noosa from Sydney?
- 14 How long is the drive from Sydney to Sawtell?
Is the drive from Sydney to Brisbane worth it?
With a distance from Sydney to Brisbane of 900 kilometers, it’s a long trip, but a trip that’s absolutely packed with beautiful sights and scenic landscapes to see along the way. It’s best to take about two weeks to truly enjoy the drive from Sydney to Brisbane.
Where do you stop on the way to Queensland?
You could stop off at the following destinations on route Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay, Airlie Beach (gateway to Whitsundays), Townsville (gateway to Magnetic Island). Cairns is the Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef; with a variety of options here to explore this famous attraction.
Where should I stop between Sydney and Noosa?
Its about 1100 kilometres between Sydney and Noosa, so can be easily done in 2 days. But if you want a couple of stops, then I would stop at say Port Macquarie, Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Brisbane, before heading to Noosa. Obviously this can be extended greatly as there are many pretty seaside towns along the way.
What town is halfway between Sydney and Brisbane?
Coffs Harbour, or ‘Coffs’, is roughly halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. It has enough to see for an overnight stay from an iconic Australian ‘big’ attraction to amazing wildlife. Coffs is home to one of Australia’s best known big things – the Big Banana.
How much does it cost to drive from Sydney to Brisbane?
How long does it take to drive from Sydney to Brisbane? You can expect a total of 20 hours and 40 minutes behind the wheel if you take this route and back by car with a total fuel cost of $357.00; that’s around $89.25 each for four of you.
What town is halfway between Sydney and Gold Coast?
Halfway between Sydney, Australia and Gold Coast, Australia The best city between Sydney, Australia and Gold Coast, Australia to meet is Port Macquarie, Australia which is about 27 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Kempsey, Australia.
Where should I stop between Brisbane and Byron Bay?
Ultimate weekend road trip: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- What’s the route?
- Find yourself some transport.
- Stop 1: Hit the road and head to Cedar Creek Falls | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 2: Refresh at Gallery Walk | 10-minute drive.
- Stop 3: Stop by Natural Bridge | 1 hour drive.
- Stop 4: Murwillumbah for milkshakes | 35-minute drive.
How long does it take to drive to Sydney from Brisbane?
How Many Days For Your Sydney to Brisbane Drive? Driving from Brisbane to Sydney with enough stopovers to give you a good overview of Australian life and culture can take anywhere between 7- 14 days. Although it is possible to speed through the highlights in just 3-4 days.
What is half way between Sydney and Sunshine Coast?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Sydney, Australia to Sunshine Coast, Australia is Armidale, Australia.
Where is the stop between Brisbane and Coffs Harbour?
Coffs Harbour to Brisbane Aussie Road Trip Heaven
- Coffs Harbour to Brisbane Map.
- Arriving at Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour.
- Bellingen and the Dorrigo Rainforest. Live music at the Purple Carrot Bellingen.
- Evans Head. Evans Head Reflections Caravan Park on the River.
- Ballina. Richmond River Light.
- Ballina to Byron Bay.
What is halfway between Sydney and Noosa?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Sydney, Australia to Noosa, Australia is Glen Innes, Australia.
Is Noosa or Byron Bay better?
Byron is a great spot and well worth the visit however I would choose Noosa for a longer stay because there is a lot more to do around the Noosa area if you were on a longer stay. Geography wise, Noosa offers a lot more as it has not only the beaches but also the salt water lake and river system to explore.
Can you fly to Noosa from Sydney?
By Air. The closest airport to Noosa is the Sunshine Coast Airport located half an hour’s drive south in Maroochydoore. Direct flights operate from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne taking approximately 30 minutes, 1 hour and 25 minutes and 2 hours and 25 minutes respectively.
How long is the drive from Sydney to Sawtell?
Yes, the driving distance between Sydney to Sawtell is 519 km. It takes approximately 5h 33m to drive from Sydney to Sawtell.