- 1 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
- 4 What is there to do in Ipswich today?
- 5 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 6 What do you do on the weekend?
- 7 Whats on in Brisbane school holidays?
- 8 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 9 What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
- 10 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 11 What do you do on a Sunday?
- 12 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Ipswich today?
Top Attractions in Ipswich
- Queens Park. 398.
- The Workshops Rail Museum. 282.
- Queensland Pioneer Steam Railway Co-op Ltd. Scenic Railroads.
- Nerima Gardens. Gardens.
- Ipswich Nature Centre. Zoos • Parks.
- Colleges Crossing Recreational Reserve. Bodies of Water.
- Robelle Domain. Bodies of Water • Parks.
- Pan Pacific Peace Gardens.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
Whats on in Brisbane school holidays?
Here’s ten free school holiday activities for fun things to do in Brisbane:
- Ipswich Art Gallery | LightPlay Exhibition.
- Queensland Museum | South Brisbane.
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art | South Brisbane.
- Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens | Mt Coot-tha.
- South Bank | South Brisbane.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
Where to meet the Easter Bunny in Brisbane 2021
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Sunday 4 April, Sandstone Point Hotel, from 10am – 5pm.
- Redcliffe Pop Up Easter Markets: Sunday 4 April, Redcliffe Parade, from 8am – 2pm.
- Easter Show: Saturday 10 April, Pine Rivers Park, from 12.30pm – 6.30pm.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What do you do on a Sunday?
What to Do on Sundays? 35 Easy Things You Can Do to Start Your Week Off Right
- Sleep in as late as you want.
- Prep a meal—any meal.
- Read a funny book.
- Do something indulgent.
- Take your pup to the dog park.
- Look at the week ahead with your kids.
- Treat Sunday night like Saturday night.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.