- 1 Where should I go near Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane today?
- 3 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 5 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 6 What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
- 7 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 8 What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
- 9 What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
- 10 Is the museum at Southbank free?
- 11 Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
- 12 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 13 What can you do for free at night?
Where should I go near Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What is there to do in Brisbane today?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
Brisbane heatwave: Places to go and things to do to stay cool as temperatures soar
- Head to your local pool.
- Lunch at the Bay.
- Visit Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct.
- Join your local library.
- Swim at South Bank beach.
- Enjoy Brisbane Botanical Gardens Mt Coot-tha.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
Free Things to Do in Brisbane at night
- Watch some free comedy. Yes really!
- Have a Barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Watch the Sunset at Mt Coot-tha.
- Wander around the night markets.
- Explore the sights and smells at Eat Street.
- Check out the view of the city from the Clock Tower.
- Have a late night picnic at Wilsons Outlook.
What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
11 Fun Things To Do On The Gold Coast For Free
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets.
- Awesome Central Coast Festivals in 2020.
- Whale Watching.
- Beach-Hopping Days.
- Springbrook National Park.
- Gold Coast regional Botanic Gardens.
- Feed The Pelicans at Ian Dipple Lagoon.
Is the museum at Southbank free?
The Museum is an expansive centre with five levels (0 – 4) of exhibitions to explore and entry is free! As it is situated in Southbank it is an easy trip in via public transport though if you would prefer to drive then you can park underneath at the Cultural Centre for $15 for the day.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What can you do for free at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.