- 1 How many days do you need to see Brisbane?
- 2 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
- 4 What is the best time of the year to visit Brisbane?
- 5 How many days do you need in Gold Coast?
- 6 What are cute date ideas?
- 7 Where can I take my girlfriend?
- 8 What do couples do at night?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 10 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
- 11 What is Brisbane best known for?
- 12 What do locals do in Brisbane?
- 13 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 14 Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
How many days do you need to see Brisbane?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What is the best time of the year to visit Brisbane?
The best time to visit Brisbane is from March to May – autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Temperatures during this season hover between the high 50s and mid-80s with little rainfall later in the season.
How many days do you need in Gold Coast?
What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well! I flew from India to Gold Coast in a Flyscoot flight, which is a low frill budget airline.
What are cute date ideas?
Fun date ideas
- Take a class for something new. There are tons of places that have classes.
- Hit up a go-kart track. Tons of fun even though it can be a little expensive.
- Go sky diving or bungee jumping.
- Backyard camping or just go camping.
- Join a fun looking meetup together.
- Take a dance lesson.
- Go ziplining.
- Do some geocaching.
Where can I take my girlfriend?
These fun places may also give you the chance to discover new things about each other and strengthen your bond.
- The Beach or Park.
- Art Gallery or Museum.
- Zoo or Aquarium.
- The Fair or Amusement Park.
- The Arcade, Laser Tag or Paintball.
- The Mountains, Lake or Ocean.
- Improv Comedy or Stand-up.
- Local Events.
What do couples do at night?
45 Late Night Date Ideas for Couples: The Only List You’ll Need!
- Have a midnight picnic.
- Play late-night TV bingo.
- Have breakfast for dinner.
- Hit up an all-night diner.
- Enjoy some at-home wine tasting.
- Go stargazing together.
- Building the world’s best and coziest blanket fort.
- Seek out some live music.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.
What is Brisbane best known for?
Brisbane, the state of Queensland’s capital, is known for its youthful zeal, charming vibe and 280 days of sun a year. Australia’s third most populated city after more well-known Sydney and Melbourne, Brisbane is actually Australia’s fastest growing and most diverse destination.
What do locals do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
Where to go in Brisbane
- South Bank. South Bank is the star precinct in Brisbane.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary has been open since the 1920s and is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Cultural Precinct.
- Mount Coot-tha.
- Brisbane River.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Australia Zoo.
- Moreton Island.