- 1 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 3 What can adults do in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 5 What should I do tonight Brisbane?
- 6 Where should I go near Brisbane?
- 7 What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
- 8 What are fun activities for adults?
- 9 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 10 What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
- 11 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 12 What is Brisbane known for?
- 13 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
What can adults do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What should I do tonight Brisbane?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
Where should I go near Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What is there to do in Brisbane on Easter 2021?
Where to meet the Easter Bunny in Brisbane 2021
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Sunday 4 April, Sandstone Point Hotel, from 10am – 5pm.
- Redcliffe Pop Up Easter Markets: Sunday 4 April, Redcliffe Parade, from 8am – 2pm.
- Easter Show: Saturday 10 April, Pine Rivers Park, from 12.30pm – 6.30pm.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.